community ed
community edition    
got mine today ,although dhl said 17th.
getting the back cover off was tricky it was very tight ( take care ,using my cracked cover from braveheart for now,a bit easier )
upgraded to version 2 (stable)
antenna closest to the camera is smaller
led has an extra opening
sim adapter included
loaded up some apps and playing/testing now

no taxes ,asked for
I'll add my report too. I've also received the phone from DHL (they charged ~40€ for customs processing etc costs btw, I'm fine with that).

The phone started, got a new update, got itself updated and is now working. Tried a few apps, looking forward to playing more with the phone.
I too received my pinephone today.

What I have found so far:
If you erase eMMC (internal storage) You will find that the phone has no concept of recovery mode. (You will need to image an sdcard and insert it to the phone.)

On CI-42:
Outbound texting works on us-tmobile, inbound texting appears to be broken.
Outbound calling broken on us-tmobile, inbound appears to be functional.

Not working on my device:
Sound: Loudspeaker

All in all seems alright, Phone is sometimes a little sluggish, but I will attribute that to running on a new build.
(06-08-2020, 01:44 PM)plainenough Wrote: I too received my pinephone today.

If you erase eMMC (internal storage) You will find that the phone has no concept of recovery mode. (You will need to image an sdcard and insert it to the phone.)

On CI-42:

All in all seems alright, Phone is sometimes a little sluggish, but I will attribute that to running on a new build.

jumpdrive does a good job, (ubports resizes when you extract it to 14.7g), other OS you could make it that size first ,then jumpdrive

(06-08-2020, 01:44 PM)plainenough Wrote: I too received my pinephone today.

On CI-42:

look here
https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=10130

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "No network" on new UBPorts community edition pinephone professorsnapper 6 7,853 10-19-2020, 10:27 PM
Last Post: htc_tattoo
  UBports community forum participation. Cree 0 1,789 07-31-2020, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Cree