My Phone didnt arrived since 2 Months
Hello,
i ordered an Pinephone on April, i dont Preorder it, it was on Stock. Now 40 Workdays are gone and i wrote Emails to the Support but still got no answer Sad
I got no Email that I Purchase it, only Paypal wrote me that i pay. Please help Confused
Maybe the guy @Luke will help you, but you might be able to get better help by joining our chat room on Discord, Matrix or Telegram since most people are active there.

Hope you get the PinePhone soon.
Find me in the forest, when I'm at my lowest. I don't really think you should continue..

HOLD YOUR BREATH.
(06-07-2020, 11:37 PM)Danct12 Wrote: Maybe the guy @Luke will help you, but you might be able to get better help by joining our chat room on Discord, Matrix or Telegram since most people are active there.

okay where i can find the discord or matrix invite links ?
i ordered mine in early April and only just got it via DHL , so it could be longer via Ascendia ias they are having problems
(06-07-2020, 10:51 PM)TK1995 Wrote: Hello,
i ordered an Pinephone on April, i dont Preorder it, it was on Stock. Now 40 Workdays are gone and i wrote Emails to the Support but still got no answer Sad
I got no Email that I Purchase it, only Paypal wrote me that i pay. Please help Confused

Have you been keeping an eye on this thread? https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=9942 As it's where all the updates and answers to your questions will probably be.

Best of luck!
(06-10-2020, 02:25 PM)TK1995 Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 11:37 PM)Danct12 Wrote: Maybe the guy @Luke will help you, but you might be able to get better help by joining our chat room on Discord, Matrix or Telegram since most people are active there.

okay where i can find the discord or matrix invite links ?
On the wiki: https://wiki.pine64.org/

S
croll down to "Community and Support" section, there'll be links to all available chat rooms.
Find me in the forest, when I'm at my lowest. I don't really think you should continue..

HOLD YOUR BREATH.

Nope. I messaged LUKE, he was online in the forum, sent him an p. Couldn't even bother to reply.

Also regarding topic issue...

I also waiting 2 1/2 months, spent at least 3-4 hours of time via forum, LUKE, and emailing the bad, bad company.

Long story short, zero help, no such thing for support for the pinephone. pine64 is a actually a total front from a Chinese company Syabas Technology Hong Kong, Limited

very bad company.

I ordered my phone April 6th, upgraded and spent $10 ($25 total) on shipping.. and just now after over 2 months received an email:

Syabas Technology Hong Kong, Limited issued a $164.99 USD refund

I did not ask for this, got an email, spend a lot of time try to get help and nope - screwed

PS. Unlike all the dorks on youtube who magically seems to get their phones (and the few i watch don't even plan on it, and keeping in a drawer, and use iphones!), I really need a phone badly, for daily use.

I am a longtime linux admin and user. But it seems the guys who do support Google, Apple and use their devices and have youtube channels, all get phones.

While the genuine user basically get screwed.

pine64 is a joke. later. i guess i'll have to wait more years for a proper "company or community initiative" to appear. You won't find it here.

Sad

No excuse for my phone being cancelled. No excuse for non-existent support. Ultimately, I am not the only one spited, screwed here. pine64 is a disservice for linux and I can almost imagine it being some covert operation to tick people off and sabotage and serious intent to bring a linux phone to market or a inital experience.

Good job guys. Way to blow it. No integrity.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for the "non-phone" OS wakyct 7 1,255 03-14-2024, 03:51 AM
Last Post: MTXP
  Writing apps/programs for pine phone katesfb 7 5,051 03-11-2024, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Emelia525
  How To Access the Pine Phone Auxillary microSD Without Removing Card pinephoneuser22 2 936 01-09-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: britelite
  Can the Pine Phone be serviced and updated remotely? profileyourcity 3 1,098 10-02-2023, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  UBports on pine phone? robb777 16 3,754 09-01-2023, 04:26 AM
Last Post: gregb49
  US Cell Phone Service Providers with prices and phone numbers - UPDATED jovval 0 729 07-01-2023, 01:25 AM
Last Post: jovval
  Loving my pine phone after about a year of not undata 0 707 05-11-2023, 02:23 PM
Last Post: undata
  New Phone Opening Issues LuluFrance 5 2,182 03-15-2023, 05:33 AM
Last Post: anonymous
  pine phone external speaker AnAbolitionist 9 3,417 02-08-2023, 01:11 AM
Last Post: robb777
  new to pine phone and struggling neverdimed 8 2,849 11-25-2022, 05:01 PM
Last Post: neverdimed