VNC - nomachine
Has anyone had success with nomachine?
If so, which version did you install?

Thanks.
I've had to switch to NoMachine to manage my Pi's as I cant get RealVNC (player/viewer) working on Manjaro.
I was able to run Real VNC on Debian Mate using the Raspbian DEB file to install RealVNC (armhf if i recall)
Since switching to manjaro which is using aarm64 not armhf I wastn able to find a DEB file for Arm64.
As there is now a 64bit beta of RasberryPi OS (new name for Raspbian), I am hopeful that an arm64 DEb file for RealVNC will become available soon so i can revert to using RealVNC whihc does seem to be more efficient and less resource intensive.

Which OS is it you are trying to install NoMachine on?
Linux n00b trying to learn.
Brute force and ignorance sometimes works!
| Pinebook Pro + Toshiba OCZ RC100 240GB |
(06-06-2020, 06:13 AM)gandlers Wrote: I've had to switch to NoMachine to manage my Pi's as I cant get RealVNC (player/viewer) working on Manjaro.
I was able to run Real VNC on Debian Mate using the Raspbian DEB file to install RealVNC (armhf if i recall)
Since switching to manjaro which is using aarm64 not armhf I wastn able to find a DEB file for Arm64.
As there is now a 64bit beta of RasberryPi OS (new name for Raspbian), I am hopeful that an arm64 DEb file for RealVNC will become available soon so i can revert to using RealVNC whihc does seem to be more efficient and less resource intensive.

Which OS is it you are trying to install NoMachine on?

I'm running manjaro.