mesa-git build script for latest panfrost
@xmixahlx Thanks for your effort in this!
Success with my build on @danielt stock arch64 Bullseye. Using your minimal lines for config knocked out the pesky dependencies for nVidia and unused external integrations.

I found that I didn't have a whole X11 development installation, and that the arm64 build from debbootstrap left out some Python3 goodies that I thought were covered. I can supply those as dependency checks, if you like.

First impressions are it's VERY snappy now. Switching to the Gnome3 overview is crisper and use of a transparent terminal Gnome Extension renders very smooth and quickly. My page-tearing when scrolling a full-screen Firefox goes away. Anecdotally, this is a number of great improvements, if not a formal benchmark.

A+
— Jeremiah Cornelius
"Be the first person not to do some­thing, that no one has thought of not doing before’’
— Brian Eno, "Oblique Strategies"

Messages In This Thread
RE: mesa-git for latest panfrost on pbp - by Jeremiah Cornelius - 01-28-2020, 08:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  kernel build script for latest mainline manjaro kernel xmixahlx 42 57,451 07-11-2020, 09:01 PM
Last Post: xmixahlx
  sway-git build script for latest wayland wm xmixahlx 2 5,367 03-27-2020, 02:46 PM
  openarena build script xmixahlx 4 6,558 03-20-2020, 10:25 PM
  i3blocks Manjaro battery status script Gerhard 0 2,886 01-05-2020, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Gerhard