Will I get another BTO mail once 11" are in stock?
(05-17-2017, 05:14 AM)danielt Wrote: Is there any news on the 11.6" Pinebooks and whether any more will be made?

If anyone has any info of exactly when any of the laptops will be mailed would be appreciated. I ordered and paid for my 14" but still have not received any feedback. Also, I created a ticket via https://support.pine64.org/ to try and get an idea when shipping will take place. So far I have heard absolutely nothing. I increased the priority once a day and now it is sitting at urgent. I even tried to reply to the email as you did with nothing. For all the good that Pine is doing with these laptops and community, you would think that would have a PR person giving updates on shipments and any other update that would be significant to the community. If any hears anything at all please give me a shout. Thanks and have a great day!

-S1ntax

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will I get another BTO mail once 11" are in stock? - by S1ntax - 05-18-2017, 08:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pine book out of stock zeta 5 7,765 12-01-2019, 01:41 PM
Last Post: tllim
  can you apply for in stock email Pinebook 14 inch stevehendo34 1 2,975 06-12-2019, 11:39 AM
Last Post: zaius