When will the March shipments close?
(02-25-2016, 10:39 PM)MichaelMeissner Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 07:12 PM)tllim Wrote: Using different credit card should be OK.
Ummm, you didn't understand what I was asking.  It is a lot simpler for me if the purchase remains on the particular credit card that is reserved for things like electronics and cameras (what I call my toy budget), but because I lost the wallet that card is in, the bank is sending me a new card.  If the March orders close in the next week or so, the card you currently have on file may decline the charges (presumably the bank has frozen the old card, since they are sending me a new one).  In that case, I would need to move the purchase to a credit card that I use for normal household purchases.  If however, the March deliveries would be in the second week of March or later, I can use the replacement card that is being sent to me.

In the grand scheme of things, the amount that I have for the extra purchases is rather small, but my wife works as an office manager for a financial planner and manages the expenses at the house, likes things organized.

So the question is, when do you expect that you will charge the credit cards for the pine64's that are March deliveries?

Likely there will be an update announcement before locking down March tier pledges. If the new card has arrived by then, great. If not, I guess you may have to switch to the household purchases card.

I like to keep my kickstarter (and other) ventures expenses separate from my monthly outgoings as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When will the March shipments close? - by Ghost - 02-26-2016, 04:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ordered Pinecil + misc stuff in March, haven't heard anything, zoho website fail nazrin 10 8,395 07-06-2021, 02:06 AM
Last Post: tllim
  NO shipments options to the US felipemoreno1626 4 6,866 01-31-2021, 11:59 PM
Last Post: RegularGuy
  Backers shipments versus Online shop gbjensen 4 6,189 06-09-2016, 01:53 AM
Last Post: gbjensen
  March shipping timeline? rwhiteside90 1 3,292 04-29-2016, 10:30 AM
Last Post: tllim
  March shipment already locked down? Glychee 12 14,901 03-12-2016, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Tarjei85