Don't vi on me and tell me it's raining! Where's pico?
(09-22-2016, 09:02 AM)tkaiser Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 08:22 AM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: If we satisfy the user population use case expectations

'We'?

Unfortunately I've not the slightest idea how to influence the OS images that rotten over there without any updates or fixes since months: http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/Main_Pa..._by_Pine64

No one responsible cares about stuff like that. The main problem is still called ignorance. And I doubt this will change anytime soon.

( my emphasis on 'We' )  ... mostly an English use , meaning of course the 'Royal We' who are the gnu+linux community in all of our collected strength as shakers and movers, idea makers and first adopters, and especially all of us who with only the slightest hint are changing the world in an irc chat room with a simple turn of phrase.  As a key player in that 'Royal We' , Tom , you have more influence than all the CEOs or architects out there;  and you leverage that influence every day. 

As I've stated already , I could care less which editor of choice is leveraged by any specific individual or whether modern educators think vim is outmoded ( pun intended ) but I do care that population expectations are met within the community.  The good news is, it seems like they are , and that's a good thing !
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't vi on me and tell me it's raining! Where's pico? - by MarkHaysHarris777 - 09-22-2016, 01:19 PM