You received an MMS, but it expired on: 1970-01-01 07:59
(09-29-2022, 04:53 AM)anonymous Wrote:
(09-29-2022, 12:13 AM)SpaggettiCoder Wrote: Hi Mobian forum,

I'm trying to get my Pinephone into a state in which it suitable as a daily driver. I've updated to the latest version of Mobian and most things work most of the time (I do need to boot while the phone is plugged into the USB port to get the phone part working). The main blocker at the moment is that I can't receive MMS. I will send one to the phone but no joy, then after I reboot I get the message: You received an MMS, but it expired on: 1970-01-01 07:59

Any ideas?
This is with Telstra (Australia) and the UBPorts edition of the Pinephone.

SC

Hello

Have you configured mmsd? Does your mobile operator use a single APN for Internet and MMS?

If it uses separate APNs for the Internet and MMS, you'll have to select manually the APN for MMS to receive them (which is what I have done for months).

Hi

Yes it does appear to be a single APN for both (telstra.iph). I've configure the apn and other details in the settings and chat app (chatty?) - I couldn't find any config files for mmsd in /etc

SC

Messages In This Thread
RE: You received an MMS, but it expired on: 1970-01-01 07:59 - by SpaggettiCoder - 09-29-2022, 11:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  very slow processing of MMS received via Ting (T-Mobile) treebeard 6 2,679 12-01-2022, 09:18 AM
Last Post: traut