Credit card rejected by the bank
Hi,

I have been using paypal for all of my purchases through the Pinestore/pine64.com without any problems, since last year: PinePhone, Pinebook Pro & accessories, which I use daily. (I’ve had problems with FEDEX (EU), but that was out of Pine’s control.)

People can file claims for anything, hence the fraud reports; Some of the products are for developers/serious Linux enthusiasts & not everybody is, so they make a claim to get their money back.

For example, you might have to find and manually set the APN for your mobile provider or troubleshoot wifi to get it working on a fresh installation of your preferred OS. Some things may require you to use terminal commands, if you are not comfortable there, you may want to reconsider; it is not always plug & play, so to speak.

- Read the description, check your local mobile provider settings and understand what you are purchasing, before you checkout.-

For me, they work great for what I purchased them for & to be able to use Syncthing across all of my devices has just been an outstanding feature. 

Overall, I am very satisfied with what I ordered & with Pine64 itself, good folks & the online resources are full of helpful people.
Satisfied PinePhone, Pinebook Pro & PineTab2 owner; Thank you Pine64Team for your work!  Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Credit card rejected by the bank - by dachalife - 12-14-2022, 08:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone Pro and PinePhone Community Edition Different SIM Card Trays dorkydev 2 272 04-11-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Cannot pay with credit card: VISA: "card was declined.". MasterCard: "Bad Gateway". dreieck 4 2,750 04-15-2023, 04:21 PM
Last Post: pinkkat
  sd card wear vs partition size guenther 2 1,847 11-07-2021, 11:11 AM
Last Post: guenther
  SD card / Sim slot dilemma zez 3 4,322 12-14-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: zez
  sd card limits cmcanulty 2 3,814 06-19-2019, 05:43 AM
Last Post: cmcanulty
  Purchasing with credit card blindson76 0 2,729 06-08-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: blindson76