Getting platform tools working like I'm used to?
(10-20-2020, 02:09 AM)FeMike Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 06:46 AM)bastafari Wrote: Had a snafu when switching roms on my phone. First after flash, fastboot devices didn't list my phone. Also when I finally got into recovery, I couldn't transfer a rom with dolphin. It would always hand at the end and say couldn't copy file. In the end I had to use nautilus, a usb stick, and a spare laptop with Linux. Would love to see further development on platform tools for arm. I see it coming for the fact arm is going to start saturating the market, but not soon enough!

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
So after seeing your post awhile back about getting the latest platform tools I finally got mine set up. While I haven't flashed anything yet adb works as expected. When you were trying to transfer your rom was it strictly by using dolphin while in recovery? I thought I read somewhere that mtp doesn't work still in TWRP but adb push/pull still works. Do you think maybe that was the issue? When I get home I'll try moving files around while in recovery using dolphin. Though I think the mtp not working in recovery may just be a pixel thing and not an every device type thing.
As an aside I currently use pitch black recovery project instead of twrp on my device but it's based on twrp 3.4.

Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting platform tools working like I'm used to? - by bastafari - 10-20-2020, 05:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Android build working! pin 60 84,786 07-03-2021, 06:08 PM
Last Post: justiceankomah