Kinda upset at the lack of response to GBe issues
I have the A64+ board, and I figured I'd use it to replace my Pi2 as a media center, and use the Pi2 for something else. I'm in the same boat as lots of others - GB network isn't working, which was one of the main reasons I got the damn thing. If I reduce the network connectivity on my switch to 100mbps for the port I connect the Pine64 to, it works fine (well, y'know.. "fine"). I dont even get the slow speed - I get an IP, but the Pine refuses to connect to anything. 

My issue here is not with the issue at hand - I get that bugs can and will happen. What frustrates me to no end is the fact that there is nothing from the Pine guys on this. TL hasn't replied to a single thread about this as far as I know, and not even recognized this as an issue. 

Could we please get an official statement on if the issues lots of us are experiencing with GBe are even on your list of things to fix? Do you guys have an ETA, or an idea on what the issue could be? If you don't think it's the Pine - any suggestions on what else it could be? I've tried 4 different wall outlets (2 of which I use to power Pi2 and Pi3), and they don't make a difference at all.

Messages In This Thread
Kinda upset at the lack of response to GBe issues - by yusijs - 05-18-2016, 07:28 AM