Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress (2020)
(06-29-2020, 09:25 AM)Luke Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 09:03 AM)the dids Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 04:36 AM)Luke Wrote: OP updated
thank you for the update Smile

what about Asendia shipments to France ?
Any news ?

To France? yes, those should already be on the way.
Hi Luke,

Thank you for your hard work to keep us informed during the pandemic.
I am waiting for my pinephone to arrive via Asendia in France. I received an email at expedition on  the 23rd with the tracking number. I have no news since the 24 and the latest event showing on the following track site say "Asendia Hong Kong, The consignment has left the origin border point".
I start to feel worried about it. Do you know how long it should take for Asendia to deliver?
(06-29-2020, 09:59 AM)toodas Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 09:25 AM)Luke Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 09:03 AM)the dids Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 04:36 AM)Luke Wrote: OP updated
thank you for the update Smile

what about Asendia shipments to France ?
Any news ?

To France? yes, those should already be on the way.
Hi Luke,

Thank you for your hard work to keep us informed during the pandemic.
I am waiting for my pinephone to arrive via Asendia in France. I received an email at expedition on  the 23rd with the tracking number. I have no news since the 24 and the latest event showing on the following track site say "Asendia Hong Kong, The consignment has left the origin border point".
I start to feel worried about it. Do you know how long it should take for Asendia to deliver?

Admittedly Asendia has really terrible tracking. As for how long it will take - usually takes approx 2 weeks, but I cannot tell with certainty this is how long it will take under current circumstances.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(06-29-2020, 09:59 AM)toodas Wrote: I received an email at expedition on  the 23rd with the tracking number. 

Lucky You ! I didn't even received such an email ...

I feel like I can forget to worry about this delivery during my two week vacation Smile
(06-29-2020, 09:47 AM)daniel Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:50 AM)Luke Wrote: [edit 29 June] The second Asendia->DHL upgrade batch is being readied for shipping. These PinePhones are leaving tomorrow and will be processed by DHL at the end of the week (likely quicker than that).
The shipping team has also managed to find an alternate route for all remaining (non-DHL upgrade) PinePhones heading to the US. This alternate route doesn't require any input from customers. PinePhones heading to US via normal shipping will also depart this week.
I'll update you on the progress of both batches in the coming days.

What about first batch upgrade without any news from DHL yet?
I am also waiting on DHL shipment notification from the first batch upgrade, sounds like it has been pushed into the second batch because of the regional shipping issue

Cheers brad
(06-29-2020, 04:46 PM)bradley.jarvis Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:50 AM)Luke Wrote: [edit 29 June] The second Asendia->DHL upgrade batch is being readied for shipping. These PinePhones are leaving tomorrow and will be processed by DHL at the end of the week (likely quicker than that).
The shipping team has also managed to find an alternate route for all remaining (non-DHL upgrade) PinePhones heading to the US. This alternate route doesn't require any input from customers. PinePhones heading to US via normal shipping will also depart this week.

I am also waiting on DHL shipment notification from the first batch upgrade, sounds like it has been pushed into the second batch because of the regional shipping issue

Cheers brad

I do not get that some first-batch phones were pushed into the second batch. The phones should already be in DHL hands... can you clarify who combined them? pine64 or DHL? this is just a thought or you know for sure? thanks!
I bought a PinePhone in April, upgraded to DHL on the first day this was offered, and I received it today!  It cost around 50$ in import duties for Canada.  I haven't opened the package yet, but I'm looking forward to hacking around with it!
It looks like there will be an eternity while ascendia will pick up my order. is it still possible to cancel my order as it was mentioned in the head message?
(06-29-2020, 07:07 PM)daniel Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 04:46 PM)bradley.jarvis Wrote:

Cheers brad

I do not get that some first-batch phones were pushed into the second batch. The phones should already be in DHL hands... can you clarify who combined them? pine64 or DHL? this is just a thought or you know for sure? thanks!
I don't know if that is the case but I still haven't gotten any notification that DHL are shipping it. It was about 2 days delay in sorting out my address to change from a regional address to not regional because one of my response email kept getting picked up as spam by pine64 email.server.

Also I just want to say that I'm not overly concerned just waiting in eager  anticipation. I am really excited and grateful that pine64 make Linux hardware that includes all schematics etc and at such a low price. I really don't understand why any one would want a refund at this point

I am a Gentoo user for 15 odd years so looking forward to playing with it on a phone, woohoo.

Cheers Brad
(05-25-2020, 01:50 AM)Luke Wrote: [edit 29 June] The shipping team has also managed to find an alternate route for all remaining (non-DHL upgrade) PinePhones heading to the US. This alternate route doesn't require any input from customers. PinePhones heading to US via normal shipping will also depart this week.

Does this include shipments to Canada as well?
Ordered a PineBook Pro to Germany June 10th and still have yet to receive a shipment confirmation / tracking eMail…

I'm afraid it won't be here in time for end of July when I go on a 2 week camping trip. Any insights?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipping Update and Stock Availability Thread Luke 87 88,312 03-05-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: maos
  PinePhone Keyboard update [April 24/04] Luke 73 106,691 08-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: kat22
  The PinePhone keyboard and cases are here! Luke 11 10,166 03-11-2022, 07:16 AM
Last Post: nontrivial
  PinePhone community poll results Luke 2 3,691 02-01-2022, 04:03 PM
Last Post: zer0sig
  PinePhone Pro Explorer Edition is now available Luke 1 3,187 01-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Last Post: zer0sig
  PinePhone BE & Pinebook Pro shipping update thread Luke 136 164,831 06-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Luke
  PinePhone Mobian CE shipping update thread Luke 59 79,823 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM
  PinePhone BETA Edition pre-orders start March 24 Luke 2 6,004 04-23-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: ryo
  PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. Luke 135 174,656 04-11-2021, 01:47 PM
  Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread Luke 122 145,686 01-28-2021, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Muad