Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress (2020)
(06-09-2020, 09:37 PM)coldfront Wrote: Any updates on FedEx? The last update for FedEx was on June 1st stating standby. Thanks
There is no FedEx shipment for PP. Asendia hands over a parcel to local post in destination country. So, for US it is FedEx (imho). Asendia doesn't operates in Hong-Kong yet. Be patient. For Asendia shipment you'll need to be much more patient even without Corona Wink
If you choose cheap shipment you must to be patient. Otherwise it doesn't work. Wink

(06-09-2020, 07:51 PM)bitnick Wrote:
(06-09-2020, 03:50 AM)Luke Wrote: OP Updated:

[edit 9 June] If you originally selected Asendia, it is now possible to change to DHL shipping. Once we get 1000 people to switch over from Asendia to DHL shipment will commence. I'll obviously update you on that in due time.
I originally selected "Standard Shipping", which for my country (Sweden) means China Post/EMS according to the Shipping policy page. Am I affected by this Asendia issue anyway?
Yes! And now you have a chance to fix it. Big Grin

(06-09-2020, 04:53 PM)NO_ob Wrote: I've payed for the dhl upgrade but am wondering, if ascendia decide to ship in the next day or so is it possible to still get it sent via ascendia instead?
No way! Upgrade is exceptional irreversible step. No jumping. Wink
And don't worry. Even if Asendia starts operations in the nearest future it will take several month for a parcel to get out of Asia (imho).
FedEx shipment for PinePhone is available through email and costs $50
FedEx is option when website purchase does not show shipping options for some countries.

Any news about FedEx?
Thumbs Up 
@Luke, despite the fact that I'm very eagar to play with my PBP which I ordered and hasn't shipped beforem I truly understand the stress these situation(s) give. You and the team are doing a great job, keep up the good work. 
Thumbs up
(06-10-2020, 04:12 AM)Dmytro Wrote: There is no FedEx shipment for PP. Asendia hands over a parcel to local post in destination country. So, for US it is FedEx (imho). Asendia doesn't operates in Hong-Kong yet. Be patient. For Asendia shipment you'll need to be much more patient even without Corona Wink
If you choose cheap shipment you must to be patient. Otherwise it doesn't work. Wink

there is FedEx shipment for PP, and we paid for it as expedited shipping.
It was not cheap, and we do not understand why we are being ignored.
asendia (phone) news for the losers that doesnt want to upgrade nor cancel the order ?
(06-10-2020, 04:12 AM)Dmytro Wrote:
(06-09-2020, 09:37 PM)coldfront Wrote: Any updates on FedEx? The last update for FedEx was on June 1st stating standby. Thanks
There is no FedEx shipment for PP. Asendia hands over a parcel to local post in destination country. So, for US it is FedEx (imho). Asendia doesn't operates in Hong-Kong yet. Be patient. For Asendia shipment you'll need to be much more patient even without Corona Wink

Where do you get there was no FedEx shipping and handling? It was stated on the initial posting, and also to my understanding FedEx was only an option for certain countries. On checkout the only option was FedEx even though we do have DHL and FedEx here. I am not that worried about it and it isn't a huge deal I own a Braveheart. But at the same-time with all the issues going on with Asendia, I thought it might be a good idea to make sure there are not any major issues with individuals that had picked FedEx. I can wait patiently just as I waited patiently when Asendia was the only shipping option back when Braveheart shipped, well besides contacting sales@ and changing it to DHL last-time. Cool
Brick 
could you just update the updates for each device which has been ordered every half hour? except from 6am to 9am, I'm watching Fox&Friends and twittering in that time, so I don't time to check for updates. SO PHONEY!1!
(06-10-2020, 07:06 AM)ThePhoneIsJustPINE Wrote: could you just update the updates for each device which has been ordered every half hour? except from 6am to 9am, I'm watching Fox&Friends and twittering in that time, so I don't time to check for updates. SO PHONEY!1!

Yuk, yuk yuk!!! :-)
(06-09-2020, 10:02 AM)BlueDeer Wrote:
(06-09-2020, 07:28 AM)KerryK Wrote:
(06-09-2020, 03:50 AM)Luke Wrote: OP Updated:

[edit 9 June] If you originally selected Asendia, it is now possible to change to DHL shipping. Once we get 1000 people to switch over from Asendia to DHL shipment will commence. I'll obviously update you on that in due time.

I bet many of us would appreciate occasional updates on the number of people that have switched over to DHL. Wink 

And you guys might want to send out a mass email to all the people who ordered Pinephones with standard shipping with their new options.

With the amount of time many of us have waited (pre ordered my CE early April) updates or not, virus or not, I think shipping the product without a thought of asking to compensate for the difference in shipping is warranted. I'm starting to think this is snake oil... I honestly am starting to believe these phones don't even exist...

Really? ... this thread was going so well Wink
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Hello!
From 8 June news, I read: <<Asendia have presently informed us that, in the immediate future, they'll be able to ship to France and Switzerland. >>
So any news for Asendia shipping to France ? And what is the immediate future for Asendia ?
Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipping Update and Stock Availability Thread Luke 87 88,430 03-05-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: maos
  PinePhone Keyboard update [April 24/04] Luke 73 106,776 08-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: kat22
  The PinePhone keyboard and cases are here! Luke 11 10,172 03-11-2022, 07:16 AM
Last Post: nontrivial
  PinePhone community poll results Luke 2 3,696 02-01-2022, 04:03 PM
Last Post: zer0sig
  PinePhone Pro Explorer Edition is now available Luke 1 3,191 01-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Last Post: zer0sig
  PinePhone BE & Pinebook Pro shipping update thread Luke 136 165,001 06-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Luke
  PinePhone Mobian CE shipping update thread Luke 59 79,878 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM
  PinePhone BETA Edition pre-orders start March 24 Luke 2 6,008 04-23-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: ryo
  PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. Luke 135 174,719 04-11-2021, 01:47 PM
  Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread Luke 122 145,840 01-28-2021, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Muad