BEFORE You post asking about shipping from Pine Store (not Kickstarter)
Please, have a look at this ink below. Read the part at the top, in the red bar.

http://imgur.com/oJBpxOW

That red bar has been there since the store opened. Reading that bar, when do you think your order will ship?

Now, you dont need to ask, yell, threaten, or bit$# at everyone. The answer is right in that link above.
Lightbulb 
(05-05-2016, 10:48 PM)rahlquist Wrote: Please, have a look at this ink below. Read the part at the top, in the red bar.

That red bar has been there since the store opened. Reading that bar, when do you think your order will ship?

Now, you dont need to ask, yell, threaten, or bit$# at everyone. The answer is right in that link above.

Hi, I ordered 3 pine64 2G + wifi in February by email corneljescu@yahoo.com. I just have not received tracknumber order number # 102220188.Este May 2016 and are Romania, please reply with the address of log:geaxxy1972@gmail.com!!!
geaxxy I see you are able to speak english though is appears it is not your native language. Do you not understand what they are saying?

Kickstarter rewards will be finished first. They think all of those will be shipped by the end of May or early June now I believe.

AFTER that, orders placed on the Pine site will ship.

BTW I dont work for them, I am just one of many tired of seeing 5 people a day come on here and ask the same question over and over when the answer is right there.
Thumbs Up 
(05-07-2016, 11:56 PM)rahlquist Wrote: geaxxy I see you are able to speak english though is appears it is not your native language. Do you not understand what they are saying?

Kickstarter rewards will be finished first. They think all of those will be shipped by the end of May or early June now I believe.

AFTER that, orders placed on the Pine site will ship.

BTW I dont work for them, I am just one of many tired of seeing 5 people a day come on here and ask the same question over and over when the answer is right there.

sorry, I think we do not like the answer of this writing there five the same question
(05-05-2016, 10:48 PM)rahlquist Wrote: Please, have a look at this ink below. Read the part at the top, in the red bar.

I was kickstart 2016.12.
I ordered and paid on 3/10/16!
110$.
Not will ship for me.
I wrote sales repeatedly.
He say , in all time, 2-3 weeks.
I'm very distressed.  Huh
(05-26-2016, 02:35 AM)Tiszai Istvan Wrote:

I was kickstart 2016.12.
I ordered and paid on 3/10/16!
110$.
Not will ship for me.
I wrote sales repeatedly.
He say , in all time, 2-3 weeks.
I'm very distressed.  Huh

Tiszai,

rahlquist's post refers to items purchased from the online store and NOT (backed in) the kickstarter campaign. The KS shipments are behind schedule - I am guessing that you haven't received your things yet because you have ordered some/many addons. No need to be distressed - just some patience please Smile
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Maybe here is not the best place to place an order for a hard hat, concrete tablets, oversized golf shoes and a rebar (much more effective than a baseball bat)? Then again, it would at least be a damn sight better than all the complaint posts that seem to be littering this forum!  Big Grin  Rolleyes Angel
OK, I read it. Now that it's June, though, it would be nice to have some more clarification as to when stuff from the store is going to ship. I have only myself to blame for not bundling the wifi/bt module in the first place, but I still want it Smile

It would be very nice to have an update on when store items will ship. Maybe I just missed it, but it seems like it's been a while since the last update.
hmmm just ask, whether all kickstarter backer has have PINE64? because I'm bought at store online, i just late to back kickstarter campaign.
HuhSo did I dude... it said shipping in May... now June. Hoping Pine64 doesn't do a Frank Ocean & delay delay delay...
(05-07-2016, 11:28 PM)geaxxy Wrote:

Hi, I ordered 3 pine64 2G + wifi in February by email corneljescu@yahoo.com. I just have not received tracknumber order number # 102220188.Este May 2016 and are Romania, please reply with the address of log:geaxxy1972@gmail.com!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,964 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,680 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,068 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,954 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,189 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
Question Is the PinePhone delivered to your door or to a post office? MirceaKitsune 11 7,144 11-22-2021, 11:58 AM
Last Post: zetabeta
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,664 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,303 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,211 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin