Can't submit anything to Customer Support...
I can't submit a "Customer Support" email using the "Support" link on the Pine64 main website, so I'm posting here...

I got an email early on stating I would be part of the March shipments. But that there would also be April shipments. I figured you guys were backed up and had a lot of problems maybe so I was patient.

But I've received NO contact whatsoever about shipping details.

I filled out the confirmation emails that were for addresses and additional items in the package... I ended up paying $89 over all at the end of everything. 

It's now May and I still have nothing to show for any of it. I checked and I submitted my initial payment of $39 to the Kickstarter on January 25th... I then paid another, I think $80 to receive additional parts for the final product. 

I'm being extremely patient... But I would like some feedback on where my items are or if they're coming at all?

(I just noticed I misposted this in the general forum instead of the shipping forum... If a mod could move it that'd be cool, if not... Sorry.)
(05-02-2016, 03:02 PM)Rick Wrote: I can't submit a "Customer Support" email using the "Support" link on the Pine64 main website, so I'm posting here...

I got an email early on stating I would be part of the March shipments. But that there would also be April shipments. I figured you guys were backed up and had a lot of problems maybe so I was patient.

I filled out the confirmation emails that were for addresses and additional items in the package... I ended up paying $89 over all at the end of everything. 

It's now May and I still have nothing to show for any of it. I checked and I submitted my initial payment of $39 to the Kickstarter on January 25th... I then paid another, I think $80 to receive additional parts for the final product. 

I'm being extremely patient... But I would like some feedback on where my items are or if they're coming at all?

(I just noticed I misposted this in the general forum instead of the shipping forum... If a mod could move it that'd be cool, if not... Sorry.)

Hi Rick,

Like you, I am part of the March shipments, and like you, I have yet to receive my reward. 

As you have added additional items through Backerkit, this may well have delayed things somewhat. I chose to get the acrylic case, and though not flagged up as causing a delay initially, it has since been reported that choosing such an item would cause a short delay. Same goes for quite a lot of the add-ons and accessories. Though Pine64 Inc may have tried their best to coordinate everything so that all would be ready to ship on schedule, reality has kicked in and delays in the arrival of certain items happened. 

If you could say which extras you chose, that might help in determining which shipping batch you are likely to be in.

Welcome the the forum Smile
(05-02-2016, 03:02 PM)Rick Wrote: I can't submit a "Customer Support" email using the "Support" link on the Pine64 main website, so I'm posting here...

Please email to support@pine64.com.
Have you checked you Backerkit for information? What is the status in Backerkit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No response from Order Support IbrokeTTL 2 2,620 02-20-2022, 12:37 AM
Last Post: lot378
  Missing items and unresponsive support (shipping department) yeohwk 7 9,751 09-25-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Still waiting. No response from support. Rick 4 4,126 06-18-2016, 07:54 AM
Last Post: RichT
Exclamation Support email ignored KPhillisJr 4 5,186 06-14-2016, 09:16 AM
Last Post: hazerty