Half-Life and Counter-Strike 1.6 on Pinebook Pro Finaly..
Hey guys today I'm happy to share my CS and HL builds with you
They are both uploaded on my personal gdrive and they are simple .zip files
which need to be unzipped and played nothing much or less Big Grin
They both have .sh files for faster execution (Counter Strike.sh and Run Half-Life.sh)
The gameplay is not perfect but that's what we need to deal with on the stock Debian..
Hopefully later when mature a bit I will be able to offer you special build CS:GO like which runs 
on the PBP at the moment but is a bit lagy 

the cs have a fuel bugs that needs to be addressed and repaired but not a lot of time for that now..
known bugs are 
-knife animation and sound 
-zombie mode funny place respawn 
-game menu intro music have some problems with pulse audio same as on the rpi 4
-something else ? Share with me

Half-Life no bugs found Tongue 
but doesn't support bots on single player
added some skins from the newest black mesa (guns hands etc)
oh and my savegame as a bonus for you if you just want to test the game its with enabled sv_cheats 1 godmode and impulse 101
or you can just start a new game Wink

Playing on Performance Mode is advised 
Please keep in mind that they are not the cleanest build and need some extra work to be done feel free to mod share etc..
okay that's enough for now links are under hope you enjoy and I will work on them when I have time to fix the issues

CS - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XP87P-...2QGOn9SWi1
HL - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eBbANr...D7rg9Q8mOd
first, thank you for this.

i find that foss folks prefer a script to accomplish these steps on their own. could you share how these were accomplished?
(01-28-2020, 04:12 PM)xmixahlx Wrote: first, thank you for this.

i find that foss folks prefer a script to accomplish these steps on their own. could you share how these were accomplished?

for the half life have a tread how to do it in the forum if you have problems with it pm me tomorrow
the cs is a bit tricky one (hit or miss) that's why I've post a zip with the game ready to go (you will need raspberry pi 4 to build it on it (if you try to build csmoe on the stock debian will fail) and get some libs from it) as why some folks prefer a script I don't have any idea (paranoia maybe) if there have a viruses or something on the builds I will get them too Big Grin  its just csmoe build (you can google it)  and cs warzone (that one too) or you can duck duck it or tor it for all the paranoid people Big Grin just kidding.. and some skins I did't touch anything else..
but if someone is scary can try to scan the files or I don't know what..
so to be transparent: distributing binaries will always have this concern. with a build script you can see exactly what is done. that's why binaries are signed and provided by reputable sources. that doesn't say anything about you personally, it is just the trust system we have created as a society.
(01-28-2020, 05:14 PM)xmixahlx Wrote: so to be transparent: distributing binaries will always have this concern. with a build script you can see exactly what is done. that's why binaries are signed and provided by reputable sources. that doesn't say anything about you personally, it is just the trust system we have created as a society.

cool so I've used the csmoe script to build it it has a official repo and cs warzone game data it should not have any problems with both of them I hope

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking to buy one pinebook pro (mainland China) duanduan 3 1,918 03-21-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: wangyukunshan
  Cellular module for Pinebook Pro Lotech 1 305 03-05-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Screen on pinebook stays black but can ssh into machine tuxxpine 0 240 02-23-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: tuxxpine
  Sale my ANSI PineBook Pro cuthbertdavies 0 231 02-14-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: cuthbertdavies
  Compiling with -j6 on the Pinebook Pro (Overheat) KC9UDX 0 168 02-14-2024, 09:01 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 2 559 02-07-2024, 02:12 AM
Last Post: 23Ro
  Pinebook Pro for sale tomekdev 2 623 02-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: tomekdev
  Video Editing Is Possible On The PineBook Pro! ImmyChan 10 7,244 12-17-2023, 09:29 PM
Last Post: insideau786
  Brand new Pinebook Pro doesn't boot after Manjaro update johnboiles 8 2,001 12-15-2023, 02:11 PM
Last Post: wdt
  Happy eMMC and SDcard OS usage for Pinebook Pro Newbies... Paulie420 42 59,171 11-20-2023, 06:22 PM
Last Post: wdt