VMware remote for arm or equivalent
I am pretty much looking for the topic, if anyone know of one, while the browser is plenty fast enough to handle interfacing with the web remote I need the USB passthrough that I can only seem to get from either the vmware remote console application or VMware workstation, neither of which are compatible with arm that I have found.

Edit: I am trying to connect to an VMware ESXI box over the network where the VM in question lives.
(01-26-2020, 02:12 AM)JaceAlvejetti Wrote: I am pretty much looking for the topic, if anyone know of one, while the browser is plenty fast enough to handle interfacing with the web remote I need the USB passthrough that I can only seem to get from either the vmware remote console application or VMware workstation, neither of which are compatible with arm that I have found.

You can currently use qemu for virtualization and USB passthrough - this works for emulating Win10 aarch64 with KVM acceleration

https://astr0baby.wordpress.com/2020/01/...alization/
Well I'll be, this will be looked into!, not quite what I was looking for though seems I left out some key words due to the lateness, I am connecting to an esxi box where the VM is hosted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remote-viewer "Bus Error" wingmanjd 6 7,525 06-09-2020, 07:29 AM
Last Post: wingmanjd
  Remote desktop client suggestions? rot26 12 12,192 11-15-2019, 03:11 AM
Last Post: mfritsche