Confused about shipping/tracking information
(02-21-2020, 08:54 PM)El_Quentinator Wrote: I'm in Canada (Vancouver), last tracking update is "Genève 2 Letter Transit, Departed transit country" on Jan 30.

Just received a letter today from the Canadian Border Services Agency saying they "intercepted" my Pinephone (no more details provided), and are asking for invoices/receipts etc. and will otherwise return it to sender in 30 days.

I'm guessing this has to do with the "25$ gift" declaration people are talking about, but I can't confirm since there aren't any details in this letter.

I got the same letter today and sent them my paypal invoice.

Those of us who received this letter will most likely end up pay tax and duty and hopefully not get penalize for the misdeclaration.
(02-21-2020, 08:54 PM)El_Quentinator Wrote: I'm in Canada (Vancouver), last tracking update is "Genève 2 Letter Transit, Departed transit country" on Jan 30.

Just received a letter today from the Canadian Border Services Agency saying they "intercepted" my Pinephone (no more details provided), and are asking for invoices/receipts etc. and will otherwise return it to sender in 30 days.

I'm guessing this has to do with the "25$ gift" declaration people are talking about, but I can't confirm since there aren't any details in this letter.

I live in Vancouver and I got it this Tuesday without any CBSA letter.
Seems the inspections are random.
(02-21-2020, 10:55 PM)supermagic Wrote:

I live in Vancouver and I got it this Tuesday without any CBSA letter.
Seems the inspections are random.

I got the same letter today, send the Paypal receipt to the email address on the letter. The CBSA has been pretty inconvenient for normal low value packages in the past, this seems like they're going too far for such a low value item. This is probably why the "handling" fee in Canada is so high. Maybe people should start informing their MPs about their dissatisfaction with the seizures for low value items.
@El_Quentinator

I'm in Canada too. 
Ottawa, Ontario
Received the same letter as you from Canada Board Security Agency requesting invoice, or credit card, or Paypal documentation.

I sent them the invoice from Pine64 sales yesterday.
I believe were looking forward to another month delay while our government decides on the "penalty" in dollars we need to pay.
Just another Trudeau tax in my opinion!
After still not hearing anything since February 2nd (where the USPS tracking has said "In Transit" since then), I decided to file a request to research a missing mail/package with the USPS.

They responded within a few days and said that the package was at Customs and I would need to contact them to find out more information.  Going to try and call them during business hours next week :/
Well, I'm being told that I need to have Pine64 contact the Switzerland Postal Service to start an International Inquiry in order for customs to release my package. Great.
I've a very confusing situation too.
Asendia's tracking service shows it have arrived at Taiwan a full month ago. But it never delivered, nor I can find anything in Taiwan's Customs database. Also Asendia didn't respond to my request.

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot from 2020-03-03 14-15-33.png (Size: 108.91 KB / Downloads: 305)
You guys are lucky.

I don't even have a shipping notification.

I purchased the phone (Braveheart series) - and got confirmation a few moments after that I had purchased it. (Jan 6th).

Since then - absolutely nothing. (Other than hearing that probably some weren't sent in Jan as promised, and that maybe it'll be sent in late Feb from support).

At this rate it'll be on general sale in the mall before I get my device.
Bug 
(03-03-2020, 12:23 AM)marty1885 Wrote: I've a very confusing situation too.
Asendia's tracking service shows it have arrived at Taiwan a full month ago...

It shows it has arrived today Wink
Check local post tracking pages tomorrow. Most probably you'll find it ended somewhere in custom Huh
(03-03-2020, 07:28 AM)Dmytro Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 12:23 AM)marty1885 Wrote: I've a very confusing situation too.
Asendia's tracking service shows it have arrived at Taiwan a full month ago...

It shows it has arrived today Wink
Check local post tracking pages tomorrow. Most probably you'll find it ended somewhere in custom Huh

Where did you see it arrived today!? It said arriving on Feb 3rd and nothing on March 3rd.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipping Updates curtisg 0 749 07-26-2022, 12:26 PM
Last Post: curtisg
  High shipping costs Peter Gamma 18 13,288 06-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  WTS: (Rarely used) Pinephone Beta Edition with Convergence Package - DHL shipping vatin 3 1,900 05-25-2022, 04:31 PM
Last Post: vatin
  Shipping to Russia in 2021 cyberpunk_on_pinephone 8 8,116 12-09-2021, 03:32 PM
Last Post: hyperkahler
  Convergence tracking website gamerminstrel 5 2,749 11-08-2021, 05:34 AM
Last Post: wibble
  Shipping estimate unrealb2 12 8,323 09-11-2021, 11:02 PM
Last Post: ryo
Thumbs Down Extreme disappointement with Pine's shipping department disappointment 26 15,921 09-11-2021, 10:55 PM
Last Post: ryo
  Pinephone shipping to UK nb8550 2 2,663 09-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: User 22018
  Shipping stuck on creating label, tracking complaints wizardofthemodem 3 3,443 05-04-2021, 03:26 PM
Last Post: zvand
  Pinephone Beta shipping to India sagaracharya 0 1,623 04-30-2021, 11:57 AM
Last Post: sagaracharya