Instructions for extra touchpad gestures
Yes my user name has been changed. The odd thing is I installed dex after I changed username. Maybe I will just go through the install process again.
In gestures.service, change
ExecStart=/usr/bin/dex /home/rock/.config/autostart/libinput-gestures.desktop
To
ExecStart=/usr/bin/dex /home/<YOUR_USER_HERE>/.config/autostart/libinput-gestures.desktop

The instructions assume the default user name which is rock. If you have change your user name then simply copying and pasting won’t work.
Ah, Makes sense now. I guess I need to look at each line instead if just pasting in commands.

Thanks!
I made the changes to gestures.service and gestures still do not work after sleep. Do they work after sleep for anyone else?

I am seeing odd sleep issues anyways. Randomly when I put the PBP to sleep it will wake up. I click suspend, watch power led go red and screen goes black. I have closed the screen and put in my backpack to find hours later that the PBP is very hot and not asleep anymore. Battery drained. Maybe sleep just isn't working right yet...

Here is the latest status: (with my user name hidden)

systemctl status gestures
● gestures.service - gestures
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/gestures.service; enabled; vendor preset:
enabled)
Active: inactive (dead) since Thu 2020-01-23 09:46:36 CST; 48min ago
Process: 423 ExecStart=/usr/bin/dex /home/newUserName/.config/autostart/libinput-
gestures.desktop (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Main PID: 423 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Jan 23 09:46:36 Debian-Desktop systemd[1]: Started gestures.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instructions for Installing VS Code on Manjaro clover 6 14,195 06-04-2020, 09:37 PM
Last Post: pfeerick