DHL INCOMPETANCE
DHL texts me an says my Pinebook Pro will be here today, Friday the 29th.  The website says it has an "exception". I call them,and they tell me it will be delivered today.  Every time I must deal with the incompetence of DHL my heart sinks and I despair.  Of course it did not come today.  Why would it, I took off work to be able to sign for the package and of course it is not here.  If there was a way to hire an attorney and recoup the losses from DHL, I would do so.  How do theyeven remain in business with the level of incompetence they exhibit???????

Worthless. 

If there was another way to ship pine products, even if much more expensive I would gladly do so.  DHL sucks beyod imagining.
DHL has its upsides and downsides - you have just experienced its downside. I have had more headaches with DHL than most - so I empathize.

We are actually experimenting with a different shipping method with the PinePhone now (for the dev and Brave Heart phones). This shipping method too has upsides and downsides. We'll see how it goes - perhaps there will be multiple options in the future.

Anyways, hope you get your unit tomorrow.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

This is the first negative Post I have seen about DHL,

I received the notice from DHL that my PBP was shipping from Hong Kong on a Thursday morning,

And it was delivered at 3:45 pm Friday afternoon.
I was amazed !

From Hong Kong to Tucson, Arizona, USA .... under 2 days.

I have had 'some shipments' from China take 60 days

I truly sympathize with anyone who happens to be the exception... I understand the Anticipation and then the disappointment when it does not arrive.

Could this have possibly been caused by the civil un-rest they are having there at this time.... ? ?
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team