Ordering?
How exactly do I order a Pinebook?

It seems I am required to create a community account to purchase one, however, I am now told I do not qualify to purchase one either.  

Is there a guide somewhere? 

Huh
(08-17-2019, 01:22 PM)chappy Wrote: How exactly do I order a Pinebook?

It seems I am required to create a community account to purchase one, however, I am now told I do not qualify to purchase one either.  

Huh

The first 2 batches were set aside for forum members that signed up before July 1st, the third batch is open to everyone and will start accepting orders on the 25th of August.
(08-17-2019, 01:22 PM)chappy Wrote: How exactly do I order a Pinebook?

Huh

No sure your question is related to Pinebook or Pinebook Pro. For Pinebook, it is currently available in PINE store and you can order directly, here is the link: https://store.pine64.org/?product=11-6-pinebook

For Pinebook Pro, refer to Fire219 reply.
Thank you both for the additional information. I did not realize the basic Pinebook was available -- it looks like it might be sold out, good to know it can be purchased!

I am more-so interested in the Pro but am also getting the basic for a gift.

Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ordering Pinephone - Error in Shipping cost calculation Iolaum 1 3,327 07-19-2020, 02:22 PM
Last Post: SpoofyKid
  Ordering these in bulk. User 9548 1 2,842 11-29-2018, 01:18 AM
Last Post: tllim