When can I expect my confirmation email ?
(08-17-2019, 02:50 PM)Eggmonkey Wrote: On that note - I requested a coupon yesterday. Anyone have an idea how long I'll need to wait to receive it?
I appreciate there is a line and not being pushy or anything.

You are likely in 2nd batch(last post I saw they were still under 1000), so the same time the other coupons go for 2nd batch. 

Have patience, it will come.
-Happy Testing
(Posted from my Pinebook  PRO Mate)
Getting Paid to break your product (and make it better) since 2005
(08-21-2019, 07:32 AM)MrTester Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 02:50 PM)Eggmonkey Wrote: On that note - I requested a coupon yesterday. Anyone have an idea how long I'll need to wait to receive it?
I appreciate there is a line and not being pushy or anything.

You are likely in 2nd batch(last post I saw they were still under 1000), so the same time the other coupons go for 2nd batch. 

Have patience, it will come.

But... but... but...!!!!!

My e-mail search autocomplete shows pine64 as the first option now. Blush
Hijacking the thread (sorry!)

I'm probably computer illiterate, but, I signed up on the forum (waay too late so I know I'm probably last in line :-) ) and can't find what to do now to get in the queue. Do I need to do something else to actually be in the queue for the PinebookPro?

Cheers
(08-22-2019, 08:10 AM)Valmond Wrote: Hijacking the thread (sorry!)

I'm probably computer illiterate, but, I signed up on the forum (waay too late so I know I'm probably last in line :-) ) and can't find what to do now to get in the queue. Do I need to do something else to actually be in the queue for the PinebookPro?

Cheers

First Read this:
https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=7725

Second Read this:
https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=7752

Third:
If you honestly think you are computer illiterate. This Pinebook Pro MAY NOT BE FOR YOU. (Not judgment here, just exercising a word of caution from your comment). This is NOT a nice $199 laptop that will rock and roll. This is a Open source laptop, for projects, tinkering. Even OPEN ORDERS may still need some beta level tweeking and tinkering to make it work right. 

If you are prepared to reflash, modify and vist these forums for updates, and discussinons on problems found, welcome.
-Happy Testing
(Posted from my Pinebook  PRO Mate)
Getting Paid to break your product (and make it better) since 2005
Hey thanks for the nice words, when I said computer illiterate I was referring to the fact that I can't (even) find how to sign up for a pre order :-p

And still can't (gets a "you do not qualify for pre-order priority and eMMC upgrade.")! I thought the second batch was for everyone but guess I was wrong and just have to wait it out?

Cheers
(08-23-2019, 12:48 PM)Valmond Wrote: Hey  thanks for the nice words, when I said computer illiterate I was referring to the fact that I can't (even) find how to sign up for a pre order :-p

And still can't (gets a "you do not qualify for pre-order priority and eMMC upgrade.")! I thought the second batch was for everyone but guess I was wrong and just have to wait it out?

Cheers

3rd batch will be open to everyone on the 25th, 1st batch is only 100 and the 2nd is 1000
(08-23-2019, 05:27 PM)evilbunn Wrote: 3rd batch will be open to everyone on the 25th, 1st batch is only 100 and the 2nd is 1000

If that's 25 of August then it's excellent news, cheers!
Order went through, thanks all!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Email Client mamboman777 13 13,570 01-28-2020, 02:01 PM
Last Post: zaius
Question Pinebook Pro: confirmation of order gritibaenz 2 3,620 08-31-2019, 06:50 AM
Last Post: kunger