Making progress
Got sound sorted out thanks to this forum but still cannot get the 8812au wifi interface to work on the LXDE build. I have a 8188cus wifi adaptor that is working with the LXDE build but it is a little "flackey" dropping out every now and again for no apparent reason. My android 7.1 build works well with the 8812au wifi usb with no drop outs. Can you give me some help to get the 8812au working on LXDE. Thanks
(01-15-2019, 11:34 AM)georgetina1 Wrote: Got sound sorted out thanks to this forum but still cannot get the 8812au wifi interface to work on the LXDE build. I have a 8188cus wifi adaptor that is working with the LXDE build but it is a little "flackey" dropping out every now and again for no apparent reason. My android 7.1 build works well with the 8812au wifi usb with no drop outs. Can you give me some help to get the 8812au working on LXDE. Thanks

Are you using a debian based arm64 OS?

If so you can use the deb package I built...

https://files.evilbunny.org/rtl8812au-dk...-1_all.deb
Thanks for the reply but I am using the bionic-lxde-rock64 etc. Any way I can use your package ?
(01-15-2019, 05:29 PM)georgetina1 Wrote: Thanks for the reply but I am using the bionic-lxde-rock64 etc. Any way I can use your package ?

Ubuntu is debian based and you should be able to install the package.
I have used your debian based software with success on LXDE with a ubuntu MATE desktop build ad it is super . So thanks for all your help.