Upcoming Shipments?
I received my BTO coupon for my 11" Pinebook about 2 weeks ago, and it mentioned that if I ordered then it would ship around the end of October. I ordered the same day.

I sent an email to inquire when my Pinebook would be shipped, but so far I haven't heard from Pine64.

Is it possible to get an update on the production and shipping status of all the recent Pinebook orders?
(09-25-2018, 01:59 PM)jschall Wrote: I received my BTO coupon for my 11" Pinebook about 2 weeks ago, and it mentioned that if I ordered then it would ship around the end of October. I ordered the same day.

I sent an email to inquire when my Pinebook would be shipped, but so far I haven't heard from Pine64.

Is it possible to get an update on the production and shipping status of all the recent Pinebook orders?

:popcorn:

me too. Ordered 9/12 with the same "end of october" timeline.
Update - today I got this reply from Sales:

"Hello Mr. Jeff Schallenberg,

Order 82044 will be shipped in end of October, 2018 via DHL. We will send you DHL AWB # after shipping. Lead time 3-5 days.

Regards,
Pine64 team"

So, no news, but there's still hope my Pinebook will ship!
The new batch of Pinebooks - all of them - will ship in the end of October.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(09-27-2018, 05:38 AM)Luke Wrote: The new batch of Pinebooks - all of them - will ship in the end of October.

Thank you for that confirmation, @Luke.

How do you know? Are you part of the Pine64 Team?
(09-27-2018, 10:11 AM)jschall Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 05:38 AM)Luke Wrote: The new batch of Pinebooks - all of them - will ship in the end of October.

Thank you for that confirmation, @Luke.

How do you know? Are you part of the Pine64 Team?

Something like that. In any case, I know that at least the majority of Pinebooks from the new batch will ship late October. Its quite likely that, due to the volume, shipping will continue until November.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter