Up and Running!
Smile 
I got my Pine A64 up and running with the lastest android sofware they provided. The hiccup i had was that i had the OS image in the drive i was putting it on while burning the image. Wifi module works. I'm using a keyboard and mouse. Using my Nexus 6 charger base for the powersupply. Just curious of how many people got theirs running? Looks like a lot of people are having problems.
(04-14-2016, 09:45 PM)Anunnaki Wrote: I got my Pine A64 up and running with the lastest android sofware they provided. The hiccup i had was that i had the OS image in the drive i was putting it on while burning the image. Wifi module works. I'm using a keyboard and mouse. Using my Nexus 6 charger base for the powersupply. Just curious of how many people got theirs running? Looks like a lot of people are having problems.

A lot of problems stem from bad power supplies, bad sd cards, and the somewhat shonky PhoenixCard software.
I to had trouble with the PhoenixCard software but managed to get it to work by formatting the card to fat32 before burning image.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Running Netflix marcostt 4 7,079 10-09-2017, 09:50 AM
Last Post: marcostt
  running Installer stanley9000 7 9,995 07-18-2017, 07:26 PM
Last Post: pfeerick