A request for everyone
Hello Everyone,
I'm not sure if this make sense but Would like to post it anyway.

I'm not techei guy as you are but I know something, because I used to be a website designer. As Pine64 says it's a open source project, I have few questions regarding this.

1. Any catalog [of Hardware & Software] will be available about the process, how they made it.
2. Will I be able to educate myself with anybody's help to create it like one with more additions & changes.
3. If above answers are positive then can you please provide me the source or get in touch with me.

Thanks,
Mukund
(12-22-2015, 02:15 AM)magic0160 Wrote: Hello Everyone,
I'm not sure if this make sense but Would like to post it anyway.

I'm not techei guy as you are but I know something, because I used to be a website designer. As Pine64 says it's a open source project, I have few questions regarding this.

1. Any catalog [of Hardware & Software] will be available about the process, how they made it.
2. Will I be able to educate myself with anybody's help to create it like one with more additions & changes.
3. If above answers are positive then can you please provide me the source or get in touch with me.

Thanks,
Mukund
We are start depositing information at the Pine64 wiki page (http://wiki.pine64.org) and will continue to do so. Hopefully this will start bring up the activity that you have stated above.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tapatalk module request Ghost 20 21,753 02-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: RaspiBit