So how's the BTO queue?
Just curious...there was another thread but it dropped off back in May and it seemed like no one had received an update since December.

Several people said they'd put in multiple BTOs over last summer and never gotten any contact.

Are Pinebooks still being produced?  I put my BTO in for a 14" a couple weeks ago and while I don't expect it tomorrow, if it's going to be six months without updates, I won't get my expectations up :-)
(07-03-2018, 11:49 AM)raindog308 Wrote: Just curious...there was another thread but it dropped off back in May and it seemed like no one had received an update since December.

Several people said they'd put in multiple BTOs over last summer and never gotten any contact.

Are Pinebooks still being produced?  I put my BTO in for a 14" a couple weeks ago and while I don't expect it tomorrow, if it's going to be six months without updates, I won't get my expectations up :-)

There was an announcement on the twitter feed that the 11" pinebook production run is starting again, but I don't think anything is happing with the 14" at the moment.
Correct, no 14" for the moment.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Is at the newer 11" Pinebook a better keyboard than on the older 14" Pinebooks?
(07-05-2018, 03:48 AM)guidol Wrote: Is at the newer 11" Pinebook a better keyboard than on the older 14" Pinebooks?

yes
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin how long is the BTO queue? combs 19 23,385 05-23-2018, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Panadestein