When can we Order?
Hi,

I've been following the news on the RockPro64, have you a date yet when we will be able to order?

Thanks Dazz
(02-24-2018, 05:02 AM)frewind Wrote: Hi,

I've been following the news on the RockPro64, have you a date yet when we will be able to order?

Thanks Dazz

Please read it .
https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=5614

If LUKE message is right , coming March 15, 2018 can be order.
If I am wrong please correct my content , thank !

1. Use Pine64 Running Ubuntu 16.04 Web Server ( LAMP )

2. Use Pine64 Running Official Android 6  for Media player
3. Use Pine64 Running Volumio Digital Audio Player

So it's now the 16th (or 15th if you're American I suppose) and there's no sign of RockPro64 on the pine64 website yet

Any update as to availability?
I saw that Pine64 have delayed the shipping date to April, so hopefully it'll be on sale very soon.
(03-30-2018, 12:48 PM)speculatrix Wrote: I saw that Pine64 have delayed the shipping date to April, so hopefully it'll be on sale very soon.

The Rockpro64 has been delayed due to incorporate one last minute new feature that we think is an important one.

Due to this feature is a totally new one on RK3399, we need to proof its work first before able to proceed. On last week we have knows that it works and will further test on next week to make sure "production-able". We are currently working very hard to make sure keep up on this very tight schedule so that we can roll out on end of this month.

Sorry that we will not disclose on this new improvement at current time and for sure that we will introduce when release on end of this month.
Thanks for the update, personally I think a delay to make the product better and allow more testing is always worthwhile.
(04-02-2018, 10:15 PM)tllim Wrote: The Rockpro64 has been delayed due to incorporate one last minute new feature that we think is an important one.

Due to this feature is a totally new one on RK3399, we need to proof its work first before able to proceed. On last week we have knows that it works and will further test on next week to make sure "production-able". We are currently working very hard to make sure keep up on this very tight schedule so that we can roll out on end of this month.

Sorry that we will not disclose on this new improvement at current time and for sure that we will introduce when release on end of this month.

But can you disclose if the quoted prices will be affected by this new feature ?
(04-04-2018, 02:28 PM)Tigger Wrote:
(04-02-2018, 10:15 PM)tllim Wrote: The Rockpro64 has been delayed due to incorporate one last minute new feature that we think is an important one.

But can you disclose if the quoted prices will be affected by this new feature ?

The new feature will not affected the price.
There was a discussion on OESF forums about the puterpi:
http://picbear.club/puterpi

maybe it can be adapted to fit a rock64pro which would be really cool.
(04-05-2018, 03:01 PM)tllim Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 02:28 PM)Tigger Wrote:

The new feature will not affected the price.

Hey thanks for confirming.
Apologies for the late response. It appears Yahoo was sending emails from this forum to spam. (How wrong can spam filters be? Ask at Yahoo.)
Explains why I never received emails about new thread posts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Delivery and order information and technical info, S/W etc for RockPro64 superpat 9 12,086 05-13-2018, 10:51 PM
Last Post: tllim