Switch found in the box
I ordered some from china. Will post if they fit.
I didn't find one either, were they supposed to be standard issue?
(04-11-2016, 06:14 PM)Kevydee Wrote: I didn't find one either, were they supposed to be standard issue?

You should get a little switch with your order, but they are small and easily overlooked, and from reading about it, they were being packaged loose in the outer bubble mailer/jiffy bag, rather than in the box with the Pine unit. Easy to open the package and the switch just falls out onto the floor, or alternatively gets stuck right in the corner of the mailer and is assumed missing. 

At any rate, it is just a fairly bog-standard tact switch, you can buy them very cheaply. Or you can use any other momentary on switch you can find/appropriate. I like ripping switches off other things and attaching them to my projects.
Matter of fact I saw these the other night and said hmm those look almost identical to the one that came with the Pine http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Lot-2-Xbox-3...1138342007 I cant swear to it but it looks close connection wise and layout.
In some of the new videos it is mentioned that you can in fact only bend the connectors onto the board, but soldering is preferred. :-D
(04-15-2016, 01:48 AM)Rhymoore Wrote: In some of the new videos it is mentioned that you can in fact only bend the connectors onto the board, but soldering is preferred. :-D

Can you be specific about bending it? Bend and put it where?
Picture or video would be great. Ain't Nobody Got Time For Soldering

This seems to work fine -

[Image: YBUtoON.jpg]

[Image: O4992Pq.jpg]
[Image: y-u-no-vector-preview.jpg]

Y U NO SOLDER??
(04-19-2016, 01:19 AM)Ghost Wrote: [Image: y-u-no-vector-preview.jpg]

Y U NO SOLDER??

Took the words right out of my mouth, lol. I will definitely be soldering mine on when I get it.
I think I'll rather attach some pins so I can use a front-panel from an old ATX-case for power on and reset. Because yolo swag.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power Switch for Pine64 512MB Board MonarchOfLight 0 2,501 10-24-2016, 04:33 PM
Last Post: MonarchOfLight
  Script Not Found error using PhoenixCard Ghost 4 20,689 07-16-2016, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Ghost