No WiFi or Bluetooth on A64+ 1Gb
Hi,

This is a new board with built in WiFi and Bluetooth - neither work.

In Bluetooth manager I get the message "Connection to BlueZ failed. BlueZ daemon is not running, bluetooth manager cannot continue".  I've tried sudo apt-get install bluetooth and bluez and updated, upgraded. Still no luck on bluetooth with the ethernet connection in or out.

Same with the WiFi. The land cable can be in or out and either way add connection WiFi all the boxes are greyed out.

I'd like to get them working if poss. Any clues please?

Thanks
(08-12-2017, 12:17 PM)Greekislandlover Wrote: Hi,

This is a new board with built in WiFi and Bluetooth - neither work.

In Bluetooth manager I get the message "Connection to BlueZ failed. BlueZ daemon is not running, bluetooth manager cannot continue".  I've tried sudo apt-get install bluetooth and bluez and updated, upgraded. Still no luck on bluetooth with the ethernet connection in or out.

Same with the WiFi. The land cable can be in or out and either way add connection WiFi all the boxes are greyed out.

I'd like to get them working if poss. Any clues please?

Thanks
Please make sure that the wifi/BT module connect correctly with Pine A64 board. Here is the installation guide: http://files.pine64.org/doc/guide/PINE64..._Guide.pdf
Since you posted in the Armbian subforum, which image are you using?
Come have a chat in the Pine IRC channel >>
The board is the A64+ that has built in wifi and bluetooth.

The image I am using is from the pine64 installer for the Pine64 1gb model.

Not too worried about the bluetooth as a dongle works fine, but the wifi would be good to get working

Thanks
(08-14-2017, 12:05 AM)Greekislandlover Wrote: The board is the A64+ that has built in wifi and bluetooth.

The image I am using is from the pine64 installer for the Pine64 1gb model.

Not too worried about the bluetooth as a dongle works fine, but the wifi would be good to get working

Thanks

None of the pine a64 has built in wifi/bluetooth. You have to purchase the module separately and attach it correctly.
OK. thanks for the reply. My mistake! Smile