Shirt size chart
Question 
Hey folks, 

Did any of you buy the shirt? I am trying to understand the shirt size measurements since I am in between 2XL and 3XL (depending on the manufacturer), but no one I asked seems to understand (yet I saw the shirts were ordered already by some). 

I'm looking for a shirt in 134cm chest and waist and 80 cm in length. Considering the shirt is worth a pine (lol, the hardware) I wouldn't want to get it wrong so I cant use it. Sad 

Does that mean the $89 tier can't get the limited edition anymore? I haven't lock anything yet because I am unclear on that part Undecided 

p.s. When is tier $89 lock day again? I believe our rewards are expected on May so I thought there was more time :|
(03-24-2016, 12:12 AM)carlosviansi Wrote: Hey folks, 

Did any of you buy the shirt? I am trying to understand the shirt size measurements since I am in between 2XL and 3XL (depending on the manufacturer), but no one I asked seems to understand (yet I saw the shirts were ordered already by some). 

I'm looking for a shirt in 134cm chest and waist and 80 cm in length. Considering the shirt is worth a pine (lol, the hardware) I wouldn't want to get it wrong so I cant use it. Sad 

Does that mean the $89 tier can't get the limited edition anymore? I haven't lock anything yet because I am unclear on that part Undecided 

p.s. When is tier $89 lock day again? I believe our rewards are expected on May so I thought there was more time :|

For KS or backerkit related question, check with support@pine64.com will be a better approach. They are occupied on KS activity and may not regularly visit this forum.
@@tllim actually it's been 9 days and backerkit wasn't able to reach support. I imagine they are drowning in work or in e-mail (considering the hate part you guys mentioned I can only imagine it has been hell!). So my hopes were also that other backers made sense of the table when I posted here (and if anything stays open if anyone else had the same doubt).

I will update this thread if I hear from them on the e-mail on the meantime!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb T-Shirt Design Contest? carlosviansi 3 6,497 03-14-2021, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Mishal22
  micro SD cards -- actual size vs. claims NexusDude 18 26,253 07-08-2016, 01:05 PM
Last Post: dkryder
  Kickstarter Limited PINE64 T-Shirt - $999 shipping cost to Poland logrus 3 5,844 02-18-2016, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Ghost