Renewal of the expired coupon code
Sad 
Hi there. I have queued for BTO for long time and received my coupon email on
2nd June but it went to my spam folder and I didn't notice it after its expiry. 
I have sent an email to support and open a ticket as well (#1406) but so far I have not received any response.
Is it possible to renew my coupon so I won't need to wait for few more months?
(07-11-2017, 01:59 AM)k_mp Wrote: Hi there. I have queued for BTO for long time and received my coupon email on
I have sent an email to support and open a ticket as well (#1406) but so far I have not received any response.

Hi,

Thanks. We will send you a you a private message from Pinebook email address and will provide you a new coupon code soon.
(07-11-2017, 10:47 PM)Pine168 Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 01:59 AM)k_mp Wrote: Hi there. I have queued for BTO for long time and received my coupon email on

Hi,

Thanks. We will send you a you a private message from Pinebook email address and will provide you a new coupon code soon.

Thanks, I am waiting passionately Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coupon codes WhiskerBiscuit 1 7,191 01-04-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Luke
  Acknowledgement of Coupon code request? JRR 3 6,094 07-30-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: JRR