Got my board, what next?
So I got my Pine64 in the mail the other day, and I bought some fancy new microSD cards for it for experimentation. I've got it all hooked up to my RPi dev station. Now, is there a Debian based Linux release somewhere in the wild I can play with? Google is failing me with an answer. All I've found is Android and Arch. I guess I can make do with Arch, but couldn't care less about Android. Most posts and updates are from early February, when not many people had their boards. Am I just one of the first to receive it?  Huh
Longsleep's Ubuntu image can be found under the Linux Development section.

http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=376
Awesome! Thank you Madroxprime. I got Arch loaded last night, and was completely lost. This should help tremendously, since almost all of my Linux experience is in Debian and Red Hat.
there is an Ubuntu image compiled by longsleep that may be of some benefit to you joey if you are interested
If you like my work be sure to check out my site or wish to donate to the cause

Cheers Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pine Board using linux stuck during boot sequence ktaragorn 4 8,042 03-30-2019, 06:48 AM
Last Post: ktaragorn
  Help needed - installing Parrot OS on PINE A64+2GB Board Doryan 1 3,852 03-05-2018, 01:38 AM
Last Post: joe
  support OS by the board hazerty 2 3,751 03-23-2016, 01:57 AM
Last Post: tllim
  Seminar “Porting Linux on an ARM board”, materials available taros 0 2,463 01-19-2016, 09:31 AM
Last Post: taros