Items missing in shipment - slow support contact - but response is coming
Hi,

I purchased a pinebook with additional 64GB eMMC and a 2m extension cable but when it arrived the shipment only came with the pinebook alone. 
The packaging was 100% intact. The invoice showed all items (and I had to pay customs for it).

I wrote a mail to support several days ago -> no answer  answer just took almost one week, so be patient.

So running out of options now... 

Maik

UPDATE: After some days I got an answer from support that the issue was forwarded internally and it is handled now.
I understand your frustration, but do have some patience. There has obviously been some mistake made ... I will ask tllim to look into this for you.

edit: the post you linked points to a completely irrelevant discussion re VGA adaptor ...
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Stohn, I understand you too, but please note that this is not a big corporation like Apple and I think there is only a few people working on this. This is why is it so cheap. There is a lot of people waiting for PB (I waited 2 months) so I dont wonder some mistake can happen. I am sure they will solve your problem.
(06-29-2017, 07:51 AM)Wizzard Wrote: Stohn, I understand you too, but please note that this is not a big corporation like Apple and I think there is only a few people working on this. This is why is it so cheap. There is a lot of people waiting for PB (I waited 2 months) so I dont wonder some mistake can happen. I am sure they will solve your problem.

To give an update on this:

Meanwhile I got an email telling me that one of my inquiries was forwarded internally and that somebody might contact me somewhen in the future:

Code:
Hello Maik,

Greetings,

Thank you for your message. We will inform Pinebook logistic team to look into your shipment information and do an arrangement for your missing items.

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,
Pine64 team

So additional NEW question now: When this might happen?

HISTORY / STATUS: 
26-Jun: shipment arrived
26-Jun: contacted support about missing items (email)
29-Jun: started this thread
30-Jun: got a first reply in an email telling me that it was forwarded internally and that somewhen in future i might be contacted from support
03-Jul: *still waiting to get in touch with support*
04 Jul: got a mail from support that a new shipment will be arranged
17 Jul: just received a small envelope with the missing items. Interesting part, it was sent using cheap China Post but arrived quicker than DHL from HongKong due to the fact that customs not even looked at it.

ALL FINE NOW.
(07-03-2017, 04:33 AM)stohn Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 07:51 AM)Wizzard Wrote: Stohn, I understand you too, but please note that this is not a big corporation like Apple and I think there is only a few people working on this. This is why is it so cheap. There is a lot of people waiting for PB (I waited 2 months) so I dont wonder some mistake can happen. I am sure they will solve your problem.

To give an update on this:

Meanwhile I got an email telling me that one of my inquiries was forwarded internally and that somebody might contact me somewhen in the future:

Code:
Hello Maik,

Greetings,

Thank you for your message. We will inform Pinebook logistic team to look into your shipment information and do an arrangement for your missing items.

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,
Pine64 team

So additional NEW question now: When this might happen?

HISTORY / STATUS: 
26-Jun: shipment arrived
26-Jun: contacted support about missing items (email)
29-Jun: started this thread
30-Jun: got a first reply in an email telling me that it was forwarded internally and that somewhen in future i might be contacted from support
03-Jul: *still waiting to get in touch with support*
Hi ,

Understand from internal team that the shipment will be arranged soon. They will keep you posted.
Hi,

I finally got a mail from support that a new shipment will be arranged to send the missing items.

So for others searching for information to contact support for shipment problems here some notes:

The email addresses  sales@pine64.org  and  pinebook@pine64.org  are responsive, you just should be more patient than me (give them one week to respond, they really will do).

Thanks,

Maik
Hello,

I just received a small envelope with the missing items. Interesting part, it was sent using cheap China Post but arrived quicker than DHL from HongKong due to the fact that customs not even looked at it.

ALL FINE NOW.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HW accelerated video with subtitles support jezek 2 4,558 05-20-2020, 07:47 AM
Last Post: jezek
  I need some summary information about hardware support by OS for a newbie tahf 10 13,182 01-25-2019, 10:01 AM
Last Post: tahf
  Is a 14" 1080p Pinebook coming? mrkcdl 0 2,060 12-02-2018, 07:21 AM
Last Post: mrkcdl
  Missing accessories from order Beasted1010 2 4,335 06-28-2017, 06:06 AM
Last Post: stohn