Patiently awaiting shipping info
Hello.
I bought my pinebook on may, the 12th. Since I don't receive any news about the shipment. So, yesterday, I send a message to sales@pine64.org. The answer was quick. this is :

Hello Jean-Michel,

Your order is in process status and will be shipped in mid of June. We will send you tracking number once it has been shipped.

Shipping lead time to France is around 5 to 7 days via DHL Express.
Lets hope it wont be delayed again Smile
I hope so !!
That's interesting. I responded when I got the email that it was my turn with all the info requested, but never got billed and never heard a word. I checked in the IRC and got told that I was being impatient and that this was normal. I really just don't want to be billed the ~$120 at any of the times when that may not be available to my paypal acct. I'm not expecting a lot of communication; I get what kind of operation this is and that's why I'm on board, but so far I haven't heard back at all.
(06-05-2017, 03:44 PM)spencerharmon Wrote: That's interesting. I responded when I got the email that it was my turn with all the info requested, but never got billed and never heard a word. I checked in the IRC and got told that I was being impatient and that this was normal. I really just don't want to be billed the ~$120 at any of the times when that may not be available to my paypal acct. I'm not expecting a lot of communication; I get what kind of operation this is and that's why I'm on board, but so far I haven't heard back at all.

Hi Spencerharmon,

Sorry to hear about the trouble that you faced. Would suggest you to email to pinebook@pine64.org with the email address that you registered for the BTO booking. We will be able to assist you from there.
(06-04-2017, 09:36 AM)jmbernabotto Wrote: Hello.
I bought my pinebook on may, the 12th. Since I don't receive any news about the shipment. So, yesterday, I send a message to sales@pine64.org. The answer was quick. this is :

Hello Jean-Michel,

Your order is in process status and will be shipped in mid of June. We will send you tracking number once it has been shipped.

Shipping lead time to France is around 5 to 7 days via DHL Express.

To France it is shipped via DHL Express? I remember reading somewhere, that shipment to european countries is done by EMS. I live in switzerland and should also be part of the mid-june shipment. Will I receive the package via EMS or DHL Express?
So... another delay to June 16th?
(06-08-2017, 06:30 AM)Devilotx Wrote: So... another delay to June 16th?

This was a response for a user in the US: 
Quote:00:02:26 <tllim> My guess you wil lreceived before 17th] 
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

In case anyone is else is still waiting, I sent an email asking about the status of my Pinebook ordered on May 16.  Here's their response:

"Thank you for your message. Your order is estimated to be shipped by the end of June. 
We will keep you posted on the tracking number once we have your order shipped to you."

Support was very quick to reply, so that was appreciated.  I just hope this doesn't turn into "expected to be shipped by the end of July" in 2 weeks.  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(06-14-2017, 11:57 PM)Nierika Wrote: In case anyone is else is still waiting, I sent an email asking about the status of my Pinebook ordered on May 16.  Here's their response:

"Thank you for your message. Your order is estimated to be shipped by the end of June. 
We will keep you posted on the tracking number once we have your order shipped to you."

Support was very quick to reply, so that was appreciated.  I just hope this doesn't turn into "expected to be shipped by the end of July" in 2 weeks.  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Neverending story Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Free 14" Pinebook Spare Parts (You Pay Shipping) Nierika 3 4,992 01-27-2019, 04:18 PM
Last Post: spikerguy
  Selling 14" Pinebook ($90+Shipping) Nierika 4 5,043 11-18-2018, 02:51 PM
Last Post: WZ9V
Question The Shipping News jschall 7 8,104 11-10-2018, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Blutkoete
  14" pinebook FCC info dkryder 2 4,334 01-16-2018, 02:31 PM
Last Post: dkryder
  Power supply replacement, but shipping is expensive kurai021 3 3,757 12-20-2017, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Siliconserf
  What is Pinebook shipping schedule? Fox7799 13 17,071 07-05-2017, 02:48 AM
Last Post: guidol
  NO shipping method for my country mehedi16 2 4,643 06-29-2017, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Pine168