Patiently awaiting shipping info
Paid for my 14 inch pine book over a month ago, and patiently waiting for any sign of shipping info...

Have emailed and gotten responses about late may to early june.

maddening to want new tech and have it just out of reach!
(05-25-2017, 05:12 AM)Devilotx Wrote: Paid for my 14 inch pine book over a month ago, and patiently waiting for any sign of shipping info...

Have emailed and gotten responses about late may to early june.

maddening to want new tech and have it just out of reach!

I have the same problem. We just have to wait. The shipment will be even delayed to mid June, as they have written on the website Sad
awww man, I didn't see that!

*sigh*

We wait...
i was under the impression there was a 10 month waiting period due to high order numbers. so, i don't quite understand why orders placed after 4/20 will get shipped in middle of june. are the ones who are placing orders now those who signed up last year?
I hit the BTO Queue around the same time that it started, I think I've hit it once or twice, since I did just get a 2nd BTO notice, but I declined since I've ordered one and I haven't gotten it yet, so I can't commit to a 2nd yet,.
I am in the same boat. I assumed since I got the BTO and paid for it a month ago it would have shipped by now. I read somewhere here in the forum that they were shipping in May, but then read the mid June delay. It was rather ambiguous though. I assumed since mine was paid for it was going to be shipping in May, now I am thinking it will be part of the June shipment. Needless to say when the second BTO email came in I passed on it too since I haven't received the first one yet. I realize this project is a small skunkworks type of project and they can't have somebody providing individual email tracking and order information, but if they would post some DETAILED information on exactly what is going on and when to expect our PineBooks it would go a long way to prevent the animosity that happened in their other projects.

Looking forward to receiving my PineBook and contributing back to the project as it looks like a fun one.
Same here - am waiting for my 14" PineBook - disappointed to find out shipment slipped again and is now Mid-June. I agree with n3rDy that some more detailed info would go a long way to build trust and customer relationships...
I'm not sure on what's happening with the 14" model, but I know for the 11" one they are having issues with sourcing the LCD panel, and may have to discontinue it until they can find a viable alternative. Perhaps they are having quantity and quality issues with the 14" displays also at the needed price points?
(05-25-2017, 11:12 AM)AndyK Wrote: Same here - am waiting for my 14" PineBook - disappointed to find out shipment slipped again and is now Mid-June. I agree with n3rDy that some more detailed info would go a long way to build trust and customer relationships...

Sorry on the slipping. The slip caused by system memory LPDDR3 deliver schedule slip and cascade to mainboard delivery. The June 10 is the firm deliver date from factory.
(05-29-2017, 03:10 AM)tllim Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 11:12 AM)AndyK Wrote: Same here - am waiting for my 14" PineBook - disappointed to find out shipment slipped again and is now Mid-June. I agree with n3rDy that some more detailed info would go a long way to build trust and customer relationships...

Sorry on the slipping. The slip caused by system memory LPDDR3 deliver schedule slip and cascade to mainboard delivery. The June 10 is the firm deliverdate from factory.

So the devices will be in the US on June 10th? or they are being put in the shipping container from China on the 10th? 
Or do you mean the mainboards will be delivered to the factory on the 10th, then the devices will be assembled and shipped to us? 

short and sweet, will we get devices around the 20th of June or will be looking more into July / August here? 

I don't want to sound rude, but the info we are getting from Pine is both vague and unsatisfying.

a statement like "The Pinebooks will be in the US on *DATE* and will be shipping out on *DATE* with an estimated arrival of *DATE* would go a long way.

saying something is being delivered from the factory, is far to vague and answers very little....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Free 14" Pinebook Spare Parts (You Pay Shipping) Nierika 3 4,992 01-27-2019, 04:18 PM
Last Post: spikerguy
  Selling 14" Pinebook ($90+Shipping) Nierika 4 5,046 11-18-2018, 02:51 PM
Last Post: WZ9V
Question The Shipping News jschall 7 8,106 11-10-2018, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Blutkoete
  14" pinebook FCC info dkryder 2 4,337 01-16-2018, 02:31 PM
Last Post: dkryder
  Power supply replacement, but shipping is expensive kurai021 3 3,759 12-20-2017, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Siliconserf
  What is Pinebook shipping schedule? Fox7799 13 17,074 07-05-2017, 02:48 AM
Last Post: guidol
  NO shipping method for my country mehedi16 2 4,643 06-29-2017, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Pine168