how long is the BTO queue?
I signed up for BTO some 4-8 weeks ago, still no response. So I guess it's pretty long now.
i think that pinebook production has stopped and maybe a new different model pinebook is being considered.
What a shame! Sad The team should at least update the website with official info. Support is also not responding.
UPDATE! Just received my coupon from support, so it is still in production! ;-) Thanks @pine64! Smile
Per factory input, the current major components pricing are unstable and the build cost is high. The prefer time for Pinebook resume production is February after Chinese New Year when components pricing starts settle down.
I hope the product doesn't go away over the cost issues. Mine PB is a great tool.
"Get your facts straight first, then distort them as you wish." -- Mark Twain
(12-20-2017, 08:46 PM)Siliconserf Wrote: I hope the product doesn't go away over the cost issues. Mine PB is a great tool.

The Pinebook will not go away over the cost issues. However, the current component prices in market are way crazy high and volatile, we have been advise by factory to wait after Chinese New Year to resume production.
(12-10-2017, 08:47 PM)kbs1 Wrote: UPDATE! Just received my coupon from support, so it is still in production! ;-) Thanks @pine64! Smile

You are lucky guy..  Big Grin

First time I asked for BTO last summer, since then i tried 2-3 times more, but still no luck...
Is there any way speed up this process? Could you share your experience?

Thank you,
first time i registered for BTO queue was last september or october, can't remember exactly, tried several times since then, but also no luck Sad
Hello everyone.

Sorry for the sort of necro-bumping. But I subscribe to the BTO queue anywhere on November 2017, and up to the date, I haven't got any answer. Is this delay normal? I am very interested on this product, so I would like to know. Thanks in advance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So how's the BTO queue? raindog308 4 6,257 07-05-2018, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Luke