Video wall?
Anyone made a video wall pine64's?  I have four and would like to run a four-display "screen" with the source material split across all four.  I know about piwall (piwall.co.uk), but I would prefer to use on-hand hardware.  Also prefer to stay on linux.
I didn't even know this existed on the RPI! very very cool stuff. I don't know if anyone attempted anything similar using the Pine - not in the least due to problems with getting accelerated video playback on Linux (although its possible using mplayer). Currently doing other Pine-related things but when I have some time I will come back and take a look at this as its pretty interesting. Does piwall have their stuff up on git ?
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(04-12-2017, 04:21 PM)Luke Wrote: I didn't even know this existed on the RPI! very very cool stuff. I don't know if anyone attempted anything similar using the Pine - not in the least due to problems with getting accelerated video playback on Linux (although its possible using mplayer). Currently doing other Pine-related things but when I have some time I will come back and take a look at this as its pretty interesting. Does piwall have their stuff up on git ?

No, I don't think so, or I haven't found it there.  They've migrated to a commercial entity as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accelerated H.264 and HEVC video decoding with Cedrus longsleep 73 130,303 02-04-2020, 03:38 PM
Last Post: CaptainZalo
  The sunxi transform module is very slow, how to do video rotation? jacklau 0 2,358 09-19-2016, 12:24 AM
Last Post: jacklau
  Video encoding h.265/HEVC tomaThoma 1 6,032 07-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Question about video acceleration BringItOn 10 15,020 06-23-2016, 10:33 AM
Last Post: ssvb