Please add an ignore button to the forum
Question 
I've found a significant amount of useful information on the forum, thank you for providing an environment where this information can freely be exchanged.
Unfortunately, I've found one user to be particularly critical of other users, with personal criticism and off-topic remarks. Nothing this user has said has added to the information I've been searching for, and would therefore prefer to hide all of their postings. Is this a forum option? If so, please add it, or if it's available, please let me know where to find it.

Also, I looked for a place to put this post, but found no areas about "infrastructure" or "meta", aside from this "General" category. Apologies if it should be somewhere else.
(03-13-2016, 10:10 PM)sbhere Wrote: I've found a significant amount of useful information on the forum, thank you for providing an environment where this information can freely be exchanged.
Unfortunately, I've found one user to be particularly critical of other users, with personal criticism and off-topic remarks. Nothing this user has said has added to the information I've been searching for, and would therefore prefer to hide all of their postings. Is this a forum option? If so, please add it, or if it's available, please let me know where to find it.

Also, I looked for a place to put this post, but found no areas about "infrastructure" or "meta", aside from this "General" category. Apologies if it should be somewhere else.

If you go into your profile (User CP, top left corner of screen) and scroll down to Miscellaneous, there is a Buddy/Ignore list, where you can choose to ignore the posts and messages of specified users.