SOPINE Combo
Hello,

Could you please tell me when I will be able to place an order for the SOPINE/Baseboard combo?

Thanks,

Lewis
(02-18-2017, 06:09 PM)Lewish Wrote: Hello,

Could you please tell me when I will be able to place an order for the SOPINE/Baseboard combo?

Thanks,

Lewis

Unless I am mistaken, I believe the answer is now. Here is the link

edit: its out of stock. According to the site it will be back in store this month.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Thanks Luke, but I already knew that.  I was hoping someone from Pine Microsystems, Inc. would reply with an answer.
dang, i just noticed that the sopine baseboard has barrel jack for power. i consider that progress. whatya think?
(02-18-2017, 11:40 PM)dkryder Wrote: dang, i just noticed that the sopine baseboard has barrel jack for power. i consider that progress. whatya think?

I'd say that depends on how much current you need to push. If you need more than 0.9A (most USB ports, whether powered hubs or no, only carry 0.9A.), that's the way to go. That being typed, it's pretty easy to modify a powered USB hub to output most any current your wires can handle. Smile
(02-18-2017, 08:07 PM)Lewish Wrote: Thanks Luke, but I already knew that.  I was hoping someone from Pine Microsystems, Inc. would reply with an answer.

Lets see if TL responds to your query - if not, I will point him to this thread.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter