LIRC remote cpntrol
Hi , I had LIRC running on raspberry pi, it is really usefull,  But I can't make it work with PINE a64 with debian,  have anybody can share of it? thanks
(02-02-2017, 10:44 PM)trans0 Wrote: Hi , I had LIRC running on raspberry pi, it is really usefull,  But I can't make it work with PINE a64 with debian,  have anybody can share of it? thanks

IR control is mostly automatic on the PineA64 board and does not need all the complexity that is typically required on the Raspbetty PI.  You do need to purchase the IR module that plugs into the PineA64 board ( right next to the audio jack output )

Please Read This Link

The article has pics; and explanation.  You basically map the keycodes from the remote unit to keymappings and voila;  have it do what you want.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
thanks , But i'm intend to transmitted IR signal..
I found a driver may can work with LIRC https://github.com/DaveDavenport/lirc-gpio
but I don't know how to make and install to PINE a64 board , first encounter is PATH issue , don't know how to make it right

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LIRC remote cpntrol QTVLegend 0 2,628 04-25-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: QTVLegend