Support registration seems not to be working
Hi.

I created a support ticket.

This generated an email for me to supply a password for the support account.  However, hitting "register" causes nothing to happen.

I then tried to actually register an account on the support site.  Same problem - generates the same email, hitting "register" causes nothing to happen.
I assume you are referring to a registration on: https://support.pine64.org ?
Just to let you know I just tested the system: I successfully registered, received an email and 'accepted the invitation' to customer self-service, and was able to submit a ticket. Now I can view my submitted ticket that is pending.

So it must be an issue on your side. Unless I misunderstood something ...
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(11-04-2016, 01:34 PM)Luke Wrote: I assume you are referring to a registration on: https://support.pine64.org ?
Just to let you know I just tested the system: I successfully registered, received an email and 'accepted the invitation' to customer self-service, and was able to submit a ticket. Now I can view my submitted ticket that is pending.  

So it must be an issue on your side. Unless I misunderstood something ...

Hi, Luke.

Thanks for trying it out.  I'm glad it works for you; hopefully it is indeed working in general.  It is however still not workng for me.  I'm running the latest Firefox on Linux.  It will not get fixed, since it is not possible to with reasonable effort track down the problem.  I can only hope my support request on the "shipping" forum is noticed.  I suspect it will not be - I think to be noticed it needs to go through support.  I have emailed sales, a few times now, but there is never a reply.  I suspect in due course then, being unable to contact anyone to resolve the shipping issues which appear to exist, I will contact my credit card company for a refund, simply due to having no other options available Undecided

Fortunately, Raspberry Pi3 is now supported in the Linux kernel.  I have since ordering the PINE64 found a solution to my particular ARM64 support problem such that I can in fact wait for them to finally get a 64 bit kernel out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Working linux distribution that supports BT/Wifi on A64 Roverius 3 4,730 08-19-2019, 04:47 AM
Last Post: Roverius
  assistantpine, a working idea for a distro tohipfortheroom 1 3,320 01-22-2017, 02:56 AM
Last Post: tllim
  support backlog? blackt1ger 0 1,520 08-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Last Post: blackt1ger
  UAE4Droid Amiga emulator not working Middleman 1 3,075 07-25-2016, 04:18 AM
Last Post: CaptainZalo
  On/Off Switch Pad Working Bad RaspiBit 20 21,035 06-29-2016, 03:45 PM
Last Post: DonFL
  Bluetooth not working reesh95 0 1,626 04-28-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: reesh95
  Pine64 and OP-TEE support? david@clique 2 4,005 03-20-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: david@clique
  Driver support fredhdx 1 3,834 12-15-2015, 08:23 PM