PURCHASING BOARDS
when we are access to the payement, upgrades, accessories and module?

I am very excited and can't wait to have my board.
(01-28-2016, 01:31 AM)hazerty Wrote: when we are access to the payement, upgrades, accessories and module?

I am very excited and can't wait to have my board.

In 1-2 weeks you will get a survey where you can choose what modules you want to add Big Grin
ok,it is very long
soon 2 weeks and no email..?

after chinese new year?
(02-04-2016, 06:53 AM)hazerty Wrote: soon 2 weeks and no email..?

after chinese new year?

Hello , Hazerty

The chinese new year is 8/2 start , if this time they give your e-mail  is not work   , because  waiting end of the chinese new year after to ship the product to you , so please patient waiting this moment.

Hong Kong is 4 days after end of the chinese new year .
China is about 3 Weeks after end of the chinese new year.
(02-04-2016, 11:00 AM)joe Wrote:

after chinese new year?

Hello , Hazerty

The chinese new year is 8/2 start , if this time they give your e-mail  is not work   , because  waiting end of the chinese new year after to ship the product to you , so please patient waiting this moment.

Thanks on the Chinese New Year explanation. However, I will still work as usual, the China facility will close for 10 days.
(02-04-2016, 05:07 PM)tllim Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 11:00 AM)joe Wrote:

after chinese new year?

Hello , Hazerty

Thanks on the Chinese New Year explanation. However, I will still work as usual, the China facility will close for 10 days.

Yes , 

i mean talk him waiting this last  2 weeks e-mail , maybe you will send e-mail to him , after end of the chinese new year , you will start ship the product.
ok thank you, I would like to have before march
(02-05-2016, 11:28 AM)hazerty Wrote: ok thank you, I would like to have before march

You search google , the news paper chinese new year , you will know more information .
IN China no one do jobs this days start , tllim pine64 Boards made in china.

TL,Lim will work this 2 weeks ( e.g this time send email to you , ready your pine64 boards ) , but other China Shipping Company not do , is not TL, Lim problem !

And I am not live china , is China Hong kong I member china new years , china company holiday more china Hong Kong

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chinese-new-yea...ey-1542174
hello dear all

new to this board - and to pine64. I am very very excited and can't wait to have my board.
I live in Germany -

how to obtain this board?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont think 2gb boards should be on sale oddsox 3 4,324 04-23-2016, 12:03 PM
Last Post: oddsox
  Purchasing more after Kickstarter? CanadianIceTech 1 3,466 01-23-2016, 01:03 PM
Last Post: tllim