Update on shipment status for ABS case, Playbox enclosure, and ZWave module
The dispatch activity already started on August 19 once we confirmed that second batch (there are two batches, first batch deliver on late July)) ABS and Playbox enclosure delivered from factory to China shipping facility on August 22. Until yesterday, the shipping facility already dispatch out 50+% shipment (around 6,000+) and the rest will continue ship out on next week. Due to intense shipment, the shipping facility didn't provide daily tracking number list to KS support team and the list just submitted yesterday. This means once you get the tracking number, your shipment should be already on the way to you.

We have one hiccup on the ZWave AU module arrangement, when we sorting the ZWave type and discovered backers ordered AU type more than we expected where we can only knows from country list. We have immediately placed additional order two weeks ago and the delivery time is September 7. This means part of the ZWave AU deployment (less than 100) will happen on September 7 and we apologize on this hiccup. The EU and US type ZWave module already deployed together with the enclosure delivery. More than 90% ZWave module shipment accompany with ABS enclosure order.

[Update 8/27/2016] The attached file (already deleted for new update list on below) is the excel file with KS, Backerkit order and shipping tracking number. The list that marked yellow means already shipped with tracking number.  The shipping facility still continue shipped out on this week and I will update this list from time to time. If you have any question or inquiry, please email to support@pine64.org, please don't PM me due to this will overload my current loading which is already very heavy. 

[Update 9/02/2016] The below attached file ((already deleted for new update list on below) ) is the excel file with KS, Backerkit order and shipping tracking number till September 2, 2016. The total shipment quantity is 10328 pieces and the shipping facility already shipping out 9651 pieces up till today. Still have 667 pieces to ship out on next week, this includes ZWave AU module shipment once we received additional module from factory on September 7.

[Update 9/23/2016] The below attached file is the excel file with KS, Backerkit order and shipping tracking number till September 23, 2016. The total shipment quantity is 10328 pieces and the shipping facility already shipping out 10268 pieces up till today. The last 60 pieces (contains ZWave AU module) plan to ship out on this week, this concludes the ABS enclosure, playbox enclosure, and ZWave module shipment.

.xls   ABSENCL and PLYBENC and Z-Wave -Shipping update 20160902.xls (Size: 788 KB / Downloads: 548)
This is good news!
Thanks for the update Tl, and great news (I 'm now eagerly awaiting for another shipment from pine64)! Sounds like you're nearly at the end and can focus on the more fun stuff Smile
Thanks TL Lim, this is really good news; everyone expecting the z-wave shipment will be delighted I'm sure.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
(08-26-2016, 05:53 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: Thanks TL Lim, this is really good news; everyone expecting the z-wave shipment will be delighted I'm sure.

Dispatch ZWave module is a heavy load, which I need to help shipping facility to sort out country by country. We will introduce Zigbee module on September, this one no country dependency :-)
(08-27-2016, 04:38 PM)tllim Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 05:53 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: Thanks TL Lim, this is really good news; everyone expecting the z-wave shipment will be delighted I'm sure.

Dispatch ZWave module is a heavy load, which I need to help shipping facility to sort out country by country. We will introduce Zigbee module on September, this one no country dependency :-)

wow,  thanks TL Lim... very good.  Everyone really appreciates the shipping update !

again, thanks !

Big Grin

Ok folks,

We got our first confirmation of receipt of the ABS playbox inclosure, on the irc site this afternoon!

... he noted that the playbox did not have instructions. As these boxes come along if others of you feel that instructions are required we can make sure that there is a photo link on-line with the information required !

In the mean-time, whoo hoo, the playbox is on its way ! Big Grin
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
It appears that my playbox and zwave module are finally on their way from China. Could not determine if the battery was included in the shipment, but I suppose not.
Another step forward, so well done TLLim!
(08-28-2016, 03:53 AM)EvanBeem Wrote: It appears that my playbox and zwave module are finally on their way from China. Could not determine if the battery was included in the shipment, but I suppose not.
Another step forward, so well done TLLim!

This batch of shipment is for ABS enclosure, Playbox enclosure, and Zwave module. For the Battery shipment, in general should has been fulfilled. If there is outstanding battery shipment concern, please contact support@pine64.org.
Today I received both of the ABS enclosures that I ordered from backerkit. I have to say, just like everything else I received earlier, the quality is outstanding. I have a case from another manufacturer that cost twice as much and is so cheap and flimsy, but not these - they're quite sturdy and fit together perfectly. I'm glad you didn't rush them but insisted on putting out quality products - in the end, I think that's what will define Pine64.
My Playbox and ABS cases just shipped out on August 27.

Reminder people, you can put in the tracking number in aftership.com and/or usps.com.

Looking forward to pulling out all my stuff and getting it set up in their boxes!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipment to Russia? Tantrix 54 62,848 11-10-2023, 06:21 AM
Last Post: SergeyMorozov
  45Eur Taxes for ~100Eur shipment to Germany hoijui 0 1,134 06-19-2022, 01:28 AM
Last Post: hoijui
  Shipment is on hold February, henrythemouse 2 2,337 04-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Last Post: henrythemouse
  Shipment to Russia is either too expensive (UPS, DHL) or non-legal ilyaigpetrov 2 2,953 02-11-2022, 04:30 AM
Last Post: ilyaigpetrov
  Shipment, I lost a track number and cannot remember where I saw it in a first place bilgames 0 1,584 11-13-2021, 09:21 AM
Last Post: bilgames
  Alert status on 17track - return to proper cast hellojack 2 3,909 08-11-2021, 02:09 AM
Last Post: hellojack
Question Shipment rejected by security check secxsquared 0 2,169 05-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Last Post: secxsquared
  Shipment returned to shipper weedcoder 2 5,064 01-28-2021, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Pelecanus
  Track17 Shipping Status NeutralGrey 2 6,577 10-23-2020, 01:08 PM
Last Post: NeutralGrey
  No shipment number chillicoder 0 2,525 09-25-2020, 11:06 AM
Last Post: chillicoder