Solid Model/Accurate Blueprint
Question 
Saw some mention of dimensions in the 'Cases and Enclosure Question' thread, but I'm hoping for a nominal dimension solid model if possible, or at least a good print to work from. I'm a machinist by trade and want to try a few enclosure designs and the one REV B drawing is only for outer board dimensions which isn't going to do it. I want to be able to design and machine aluminum cases with integrated standoffs and the like. 

Will a non-STL* model be available sometime soon? I would like to start designing before the board arrives in March.

*(hopefully something like a STEP or IGES solid model, or dare I say SolidWorks)
Not a single response?  Huh
(02-01-2016, 10:11 PM)Atomkinder Wrote: Not a single response?  Huh

Sorry on no response. I am no familiar about non STL model and can work together with you to provide more dimension info.

... TL
(02-01-2016, 10:11 PM)Atomkinder Wrote: Not a single response?  Huh

Would you be interested in an autocad model? I am thinking about making one for a case I am working on at the moment, which I could do without a physical model but if others were interested I would mock up a full one.
I just got mine today I can have some dimensions up in a little bit. Maybe just a simple drawing as I don't have cad but ill try to be as exact as possible.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
(03-30-2016, 03:10 PM)trevor.ribal Wrote: I just got mine today I can have some dimensions up in a little bit.  Maybe just a simple drawing as I don't have cad but ill try to be as exact as possible.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

That would be great Smile Havent recieved my pine yet, and would love to get my casing of to printing as soon as possible Smile
very simple but i hope you get the idea. if you need more info just let me know. Im on the lookout for some decent enclosures too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-30-2016, 04:44 PM)rebel1988us Wrote: very simple but i hope you get the idea. if you need more info just let me know. Im on the lookout for some decent enclosures too.

Thank you very much. This will help me alot. Only one thing I'm missing. The placement from the corner nd the space between the parts Wink
Or maby I just didnt understand the drawing completely.
If it helps anyone I threw together a rough CAD model, it's located here (see photo in attachment):

http://www.3dcontentcentral.com/parts/do...alogid=171

This is all based on measurements I took off my board, so don't get mad if you use it and your holes don't line up or whatever, but I tried to be as accurate as possible.  Let me know if you see any corrections needed.

Enjoy.
wm

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-13-2016, 09:29 AM)w1ntermute0 Wrote: If it helps anyone I threw together a rough CAD model, it's located here (see photo in attachment):

http://www.3dcontentcentral.com/parts/do...alogid=171

This is all based on measurements I took off my board, so don't get mad if you use it and your holes don't line up or whatever, but I tried to be as accurate as possible.  Let me know if you see any corrections needed.

Enjoy.
wm
It would be nice to have the power an reset buttons as well. Other than that. Thanks for the work Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Complete blueprint of the Pine Tarjei85 11 31,264 06-11-2016, 09:06 AM
Last Post: tllim