deutschsprachiges Forum
Hallo zusammen,

wir haben (nachdem wir uns von PINE64 die Erlaubnis geholt haben), uns überlegt, ein deutschsprachiges Forum einzurichten (bzw. ein bestehendes mit aktuellem Schwerpunkt Lattepanda) um den Pine64 zu erweitern.

Ihr findet uns hier:

https://www.einplatinencomputer.net/Board/46-Pine-64/

Über deutschsprachige Beteiligung würden wir uns freuen.
(07-22-2016, 05:03 PM)g0su Wrote: Hallo zusammen,

wir haben (nachdem wir uns von PINE64 die Erlaubnis geholt haben), uns überlegt, ein deutschsprachiges Forum einzurichten (bzw. ein bestehendes mit aktuellem Schwerpunkt Lattepanda) um den Pine64 zu erweitern.

Ihr findet uns hier:

There is a social section on Pine64 and you are welcome to participate on teh German section: http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=328 Smile
(07-22-2016, 05:03 PM)g0su Wrote: Hallo zusammen,

Ihr findet uns hier:

Prima ich habe mich gerade angemeldet. Ohne Sprachbarriere geht manches leichter.
Die Frage ist, wieviele deutschsprachigen User es überhaupt bereits gibt Smile
Isn't it better if you keep all nationalities in the same forum and use google translate on the sections with non-native languages? That way we can all benefit from discussions and community sharing instead of being spread over different websites.
(07-25-2016, 04:11 AM)CaptainZalo Wrote: Isn't it better if you keep all nationalities in the same forum and use google translate on the sections with non-native languages? That way we can all benefit from discussions and community sharing instead of being spread over different websites.

My experience with voice-mortem in other forums: It does not work.

There are 1798 German Backer. Added to this are some Austrians, Swiss. My school English is about 50 years ago. It goes even on vacation to order a coffee. but technical documentation is a different quality. Since Google Translate does not help. (This is a Google translation)

und nun der deutsche Text:

Meine Erfahrung mit Sprach-Sectionen in anderen Foren: Es funktioniert nicht.

Es gibt 1798 deutsche Backer. Hinzu kommen noch einige Österreicher, Schweizer. Mein Schulenglisch ist etwa 50 Jahre her. Es reicht noch im Urlaub um einen Kaffee zu bestellen. Technische Dokumentation ist aber eine andere Qualität. Da hilft auch Google Translate nicht weiter. ( Das ist eine Google Übersetzung )
Just write in german. :-) Google translate does the rest for those not fluent in your native tongue, mate. (Fortunately, I had german in school, so your posts make sense to me without g.t.) I just feel bad that the community is split to different sites due to language barriers. After all, we're in 2016 and translaation engines have been working for the past 15 or so years.

I agree on thee technical bits; Maybe the FAQs and howtos should be gathered on pine64.pro and translated by some of the multilingual users?
Ich kann auch Fragen auf Deutsch beantworten, wenn es Probleme mit Englisch gibt :-)
Come have a chat in the Pine IRC channel >>
(07-25-2016, 04:52 AM)CaptainZalo Wrote: Just write in german. :-) Google translate does the rest for those not fluent in your native tongue, mate. (Fortunately, I had german in school, so your posts make sense to me without g.t.) I just feel bad that the community is split to different sites due to language barriers. After all, we're in 2016 and translaation engines have been working for the past 15 or so years.

I agree on thee technical bits; Maybe the FAQs and howtos should be gathered on pine64.pro and translated by some of the multilingual users?

Ich will mal ein Beispiel nenne: Für den PINE gibt es viele Betriebsysteme. Ohne gute Sprachkenntnisse ist es dem Anfänger nicht möglich, den Stand der Entwicklung zu erkennen. Welches BS sich nun für welche Anwendung aktuell als geeignet darstellt, soll der Anfänger selbst erkunden? Da kommt schnell Frust auf.
  Hier könnte jeder der bereit ist, Hilfen anbieten. Das Pine Wiki wäre ein guter Ort dafür. Entwickler haben verständlicher weise weder Zeit noch Lust für Dokumentation.
True. Although there is the possibility of doing like the russian subforum - Have multilingual users translate and assist the newcomers so the community thrives.
Fortunately, the Pine community is quite diverse, and cover most parts; development, tinkering, gaming and hacking of both hardware and software. Which is why I'm personally for having a united community overnfew sites. However, it is only my meaning as a user and tinkerer. I am not a developer, which is probably why I highly appreciate documentation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A dedicated forum for guides and tutorials? shockr 5 6,701 01-16-2017, 04:39 PM
Last Post: tllim
  HTTPS for the forum and other webpages baryluk 1 3,033 01-02-2017, 02:25 PM
  robots.txt on wiki and forum lvella 3 4,987 06-11-2016, 08:55 AM
  Where is the posts from the old forum irishbiker 4 5,508 05-04-2016, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Ghost
  Forum Revamp Ghost 20 24,032 04-19-2016, 06:22 AM
Last Post: tkaiser
Information Improving the forum Zoidiano0 9 10,700 01-24-2016, 06:43 AM
Last Post: Ghost