Handwriting recognition app
Hey there,

I am a German student at TH-Köln in my last semester and I am working on my final thesis.
My work is about the development of a note app that is able to recognize handwriting. Actually it is important for the project and the next steps to explore how far the state of such an app for the PineNote is. Is there anyone in this community who knows of such a software for the PineNote or a developer currently working on such a project? If there is someone who is developing such an app, it is in my interest to network and share experiences. Tips and experience reports also from general app development for the PineNote are welcome.

For the implementation of this software, I will use the cross-platform framework Qt with C++ as the programming language. I will also be using TensorFlow.

I would be very happy to receive comments and your opinion on the project idea and share your experiences.

Many greetings from cologne  Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How to write handwriting note app that not delay in android app for PineNote? wannaphong 0 1,751 10-30-2022, 07:29 AM
Last Post: wannaphong
  Handwriting recognition? KJ6OHG 6 7,630 05-31-2022, 12:30 PM
Last Post: utopiah