Delivery to Ukraine
Hello!
I'm from Kiev (Ukraine).
I want to buy Pine64 Pro.
The shipping options doesn't have "Ukraine" at the countries list at the store. Is that an mistake? Or you do not deliver goods to Ukraine?

Thanks
(04-25-2022, 08:17 AM)linux.risc@gmail.com Wrote: Hello!
I'm from Kiev (Ukraine).
The shipping options doesn't have "Ukraine" at the countries list at the store. Is that an mistake? Or you do not deliver goods to Ukraine?

Thanks

Currently there is no shipping arrangement to Ukraine. Once the shipping arrangement becomes available, Pone Store will resume deliver goods to Ukraine.
Photo 
(05-02-2022, 12:34 AM)tllim Wrote:
I'm from Kiev (Ukraine).

Thanks

Currently there is no shipping arrangement to Ukraine. Once the shipping arrangement becomes available, Pone Store will resume deliver goods to Ukraine.

I guess the situation has changed a bit since the original topic was started.
Russia and Belarus now have some other channels of delivery while there are no shipping options for a few big cities of Ukraine that I checked on the website.
Interesting fact that Ukraine did not even exist on the list of countries till a few days ago. I hope this is a good sign that Ukraine has been added to the list.
Have a nice evening!
[Image: KEYAE.png]
Bug 
(12-14-2022, 01:41 PM)viktor_havr Wrote:
I'm from Kiev (Ukraine).

Thanks

Russia and Belarus now have some other channels of delivery while there are no shipping options for a few big cities of Ukraine that I checked on the website.
Interesting fact that Ukraine did not even exist on the list of countries till a few days ago. I hope this is a good sign that Ukraine has been added to the list.
Have a nice evening!

(EN) It still works with orders cheaper than 160$. Try to order PinePhone Pro.
And how to smuggle it through closed border or front line?
(RU) Оно всё ещё работает с заказами дешевле 160 баксов. Попробуй PinePhone Pro заказать.
И как это пронести через закрытые границы или линию фронта?

P.S. MosCow (not K).
(12-20-2022, 04:54 AM)RuTrainsurfer Wrote:
(12-14-2022, 01:41 PM)viktor_havr Wrote:
I'm from Kiev (Ukraine).

Thanks

Have a nice evening!

(EN) It still works with orders cheaper than 160$. Try to order PinePhone Pro.
And how to smuggle it through closed border or front line?
(RU) Оно всё ещё работает с заказами дешевле 160 баксов. Попробуй PinePhone Pro заказать.
И как это пронести через закрытые границы или линию фронта?

P.S. MosCow (not K).
Thanks for your input on the topic.
The item that I am trying to highlight here is that when DHL gave up delivering to Ukraine, Russia and Belarus there were 2 opposite scenarios:
1) For Russia and Belarus - there are other shipping channels found (even if it is only below 160$ for some of the cities).
2) Ukraine is removed from the countries list. Now in a few months, it is added back to the list but still no shipping options.
There are tens of propositions on other marketplaces where I can order,  for example,  the pinecil replica (that Pine64 is fighting against) and there are a few shipping methods available.
Does it make sense for Pine64 to ignore the Ukrainian market and community?
Especially when unscrupulous replica forgers thrive on it.
I do hope they start doing something about this. Just to let you know, it is not just shipping to Ukraine they're having some difficulty with. A week ago there was no shipping option to Czech Republic at all example. Now they added the same expensive ($30) courier option there is for Poland while there is $12 shipping to Germany which they call "EU standard". (Hint: all 3 of those countries are in EU). And I was told on discord there was time when they didn't even ship to Germany. There is still no domestic Chinese shipping either.

I have no idea what kind of shipping they are trying to do and why they can't use normal shipping available to any business in China like epacket or even EMS. One guy on discord said they can't because they need the shipper to collect from them. They can't "go to a post office". This makes no sense too as epacket is a collect (door 2 door) service. Many people don't mind waiting few weeks more to receive their hardware.
I'm from Kiev (Ukraine).

Thanks

Any updates ?

At now, i can order pinecil from ali, but you say *its fake*.
ok, i want order original and you said, we can't ship.
Hello!
Do you have any updates?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Why I can't order to Ukraine? undefinedCat 2 2,708 09-29-2022, 08:52 AM
Last Post: deniszpua
  [Solved] Unhappy unboxing - delivery missing $163.38 of material caillou 3 5,466 02-25-2019, 01:42 AM
Last Post: caillou
  Delivery timeline for Rockpro64? Servingworlds 2 4,742 02-12-2019, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Servingworlds
  No delivery, but EMS-Aliexpress indicated it delivered! hikmetsezen 2 4,503 10-19-2017, 02:47 PM
Last Post: tllim
Exclamation Urgent shipping update required as I will not be at delivery address much longer! yamatoblaze 10 16,030 08-15-2016, 12:04 PM
Last Post: yamatoblaze
  Estimated Delivery Date if purchased today eljatul 3 5,063 07-20-2016, 06:45 AM
Last Post: DonFL
  Part delivery Trotski 2 4,220 06-24-2016, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Trotski
  Delivery Question jpecora93 7 9,411 05-12-2016, 11:28 PM
Last Post: tllim