Urgent shipping update required as I will not be at delivery address much longer!
Exclamation 
Backer # 38777, Tracking # LX948106835CN

I was informed that my PINE64 shipped by email on 27 May.

On 10 Jun, I received the project update advising that tracking numbers starting with LS and ending with CN, as well as those starting with LM and ending with CN, do not work.

My own tracking code does not fit into either category, but does not work either: my tracking number begins with LX and CN.

Since 27 May the tracking has only ever stated: "Pending. Please try again later, we are awaiting for tracking info from carrier."

I need to know what is going on URGENTLY please. My order is meant to have shipped to my office, but I have been made redundant and if it does not arrive soon, I will not even be here to collect it.

Please look into my order urgently, therefore, and update me ASAP about its status. If there is no news soon, I will regrettably have to demand a full refund.

FYI, I have tried to contact you about this on several occasions. 

I submitted a ticket about this via your website over two weeks ago (eg. over the 10 day response time you quoted on your 10 June update) and have not received a response.

I have posted a comment on the kickstarter on June 27, as well as sent you a message via that platform: no response. 

I found this link to your forum under the comments along with the advice that you respond more quickly here. Considering you don't make a link to your forum available on your website, how was I meant to know it existed?

Do you realise how many unhappy customers are commenting on your kickstarter because they don't know where else to turn, and are still not getting replies? It's really very appalling customer service. If this is the platform you prefer to use for customer service on this issue you need to send out an update to everyone, and direct them here.
While sadly I am in no position to help with your shipping problem, you got a point there about the Forum link, I only accidently stumbled over that as well since it's hidden away at the bottom of the website. Maybe it might be a good idea to have the Forum/Wiki links in the top menu, if anyone from Pine reads this? Tl Lim?
Come have a chat in the Pine IRC channel >>
(07-05-2016, 03:36 AM)yamatoblaze Wrote: Backer # 38777, Tracking # LX948106835CN

On 10 Jun, I received the project update advising that tracking numbers starting with LS and ending with CN, as well as those starting with LM and ending with CN, do not work.

My own tracking code does not fit into either category, but does not work either: my tracking number begins with LX and CN.

Since 27 May the tracking has only ever stated: "Pending. Please try again later, we are awaiting for tracking info from carrier."

I need to know what is going on URGENTLY please. My order is meant to have shipped to my office, but I have been made redundant and if it does not arrive soon, I will not even be here to collect it.

Please look into my order urgently, therefore, and update me ASAP about its status. If there is no news soon, I will regrettably have to demand a full refund.

I submitted a ticket about this via your website over two weeks ago (eg. over the 10 day response time you quoted on your 10 June update) and have not received a response.

I have posted a comment on the kickstarter on June 27, as well as sent you a message via that platform: no response. 

I found this link to your forum under the comments along with the advice that you respond more quickly here. Considering you don't make a link to your forum available on your website, how was I meant to know it existed?

Do you realise how many unhappy customers are commenting on your kickstarter because they don't know where else to turn, and are still not getting replies? It's really very appalling customer service. If this is the platform you prefer to use for customer service on this issue you need to send out an update to everyone, and direct them here.
I will inform shipping facility and raise priority to China EMS to release your shipment from security hold immediately. There are less than dozen packages that still on hold and all should clear on this week. The reason that I ware may due to security check thinks that there is battery installed on the USB hub keyboard.
Noted on the unhappy customers response on KS page. The primary support function still on support/sales team, and the main purpose is not to replace their function. Due to the overwhelm response overflow to the forum site, and I have good relationship with shipping facility, this allows me try to resolve some shipment case and reduce the support team burden. After this week, I plan to review on the current sales and support structure which handles by another team that leads the KS activity.
(07-05-2016, 12:02 PM)xalius Wrote: While sadly I am in no position to help with your shipping problem, you got a point there about the Forum link, I only accidently stumbled over that as well since it's hidden away at the bottom of the website. Maybe it might be a good idea to have the Forum/Wiki links in the top menu, if anyone from Pine reads this? Tl Lim?

Yes, the forum and wiki will be on top menu on upcoming new homepage designs.
(07-05-2016, 10:01 PM)tllim Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 03:36 AM)yamatoblaze Wrote: Backer # 38777, Tracking # LX948106835CN

I will inform shipping facility and raise priority to China EMS to release your shipment from security hold immediately. There are less than dozen packages that still on hold and all should clear on this week. The reason that I ware may due to security check thinks that there is battery installed on the USB hub keyboard.
Noted on the unhappy customers response on KS page. The primary support function still on support/sales team, and the main purpose is not to replace their function. Due to the overwhelm response overflow to the forum site, and I have good relationship with shipping facility, this allows me try to resolve some shipment case and reduce the support team burden. After this week, I plan to review on the current sales and support structure which handles by another team that leads the KS activity.
Hi tllim,

Thank you for your response.

Yesterday I received a new tracking code by email for TNT UK: 307358984

Unfortunately, either this is not my tracking code or the parcel has been delivered to the wrong address.

It shows as having been delivered at 9am yesterday morning but did not arrive at the mail room here in the office.

I contacted TNT, who advised:

"The consignment number is showing a delivery to another address in London. I can not see any goods in our system coming to that address for your attention."

The shipping address I gave appears to be  completely accurate on BackerKit and on the confirmation email about my shipping address. I am therefore hopeful I have simply been given an incorrect tracking code. Please can you follow up with the shipping facility to find out? I wonder if it's possible that I was given incorrect tracking the FIRST time - since this is the information I gave you to identify myself, that would certainly result in the wrong information being returned. Anything else I could offer to identify myself is information I am not comfortable sharing over the forum, however. Let me know if more information is needed and how I can get it to you. 

If this is 100% definitely my code then it appears that a shipping error has occurred and I will not receive my items. If this is the case then please put me in touch with someone with whom I can discuss how this happened and arrange a refund. 
(07-08-2016, 05:54 AM)yamatoblaze Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 10:01 PM)tllim Wrote:

Hi tllim,

Thank you for your response.

Yesterday I received a new tracking code by email for TNT UK: 307358984

Unfortunately, either this is not my tracking code or the parcel has been delivered to the wrong address.

It shows as having been delivered at 9am yesterday morning but did not arrive at the mail room here in the office.

I contacted TNT, who advised:

"The consignment number is showing a delivery to another address in London. I can not see any goods in our system coming to that address for your attention."

The shipping address I gave appears to be  completely accurate on BackerKit and on the confirmation email about my shipping address. I am therefore hopeful I have simply been given an incorrect tracking code. Please can you follow up with the shipping facility to find out? I wonder if it's possible that I was given incorrect tracking the FIRST time - since this is the information I gave you to identify myself, that would certainly result in the wrong information being returned. Anything else I could offer to identify myself is information I am not comfortable sharing over the forum, however. Let me know if more information is needed and how I can get it to you. 

If this is 100% definitely my code then it appears that a shipping error has occurred and I will not receive my items. If this is the case then please put me in touch with someone with whom I can discuss how this happened and arrange a refund. 

The tracking number looks correct and seems like TNT ha snot yet update their status. If there is error on delivery attempt. we will take the responsibility.
You may be searching for the tracking on TNT, when you search on TNT UK there is a result: 

http://track.aftership.com/tnt-uk/307358984
(07-11-2016, 03:02 AM)yamatoblaze Wrote: You may be searching for the tracking on TNT, when you search on TNT UK there is a result: 

http://track.aftership.com/tnt-uk/307358984

Looks like already delivered and i assume you have received.
NO, I have not received it! The matter is not resolved.

My previous reply to you described in detail that the package has apparently been delivered to the wrong address on the 7th of this month, and nothing has changed since then.

As explained in that post, according to the carrier's customer service the package associated with this tracking number has not been shipped to my work address, but has instead been shipped to another address in London. As I gave my work address for delivery, which I can confirm with the confirmation email and the backerkit, this is not my error or responsibility.

At this point, it seems clear that there is no way I am going to receive my PINE and accessories. Please arrange for me to be refunded in full the amount of $107.49.
(07-13-2016, 02:36 AM)yamatoblaze Wrote: NO, I have not received it! The matter is not resolved.

My previous reply to you described in detail that the package has apparently been delivered to the wrong address on the 7th of this month, and nothing has changed since then.

As explained in that post, according to the carrier's customer service the package associated with this tracking number has not been shipped to my work address, but has instead been shipped to another address in London. As I gave my work address for delivery, which I can confirm with the confirmation email and the backerkit, this is not my error or responsibility.

At this point, it seems clear that there is no way I am going to receive my PINE and accessories. Please arrange for me to be refunded in full the amount of $107.49.

I already instruct shipping facility to check on your case and response back in 24 hours.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,964 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Delivery to Ukraine linux.risc@gmail.com 7 4,821 08-08-2023, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Dunnodv
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,680 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,068 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,956 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,189 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,665 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,304 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,211 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin