"file too short" problem causing many sofware dependencies to fail
For example, running 
Code:
audacious
provides the output: audacious: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libQt5Core.so.5: file too short

and running
Code:
gnome-control-center
after deleting 'libudisks2.so.0' due to it providing a similar error to the one above provides the output: error while loading shared libraries: libudisks2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm considering a full reinstallation of arch-phosh a recustomizing the phone, but these errors that also keep me from accessing bluetooth, wifi, wifi through ethernet, cellular, keep the phone between portrait/landscape rather than portrait/adapt, and cause numerous errors like the ones described above with gnome settings and others must have some solution that doesn't involve a full system reset.

So how can I resolve this extreme problem described above?
May I ask which storage device did you install the OS on? Since that sounds like a very bad SD card.

As for fixing the issue, you can try reinstalling all the packages as a last resort before doing a clean flash.
Find me in the forest, when I'm at my lowest. I don't really think you should continue..

HOLD YOUR BREATH.
(10-27-2021, 02:34 AM)Danct12 Wrote: May I ask which storage device did you install the OS on? Since that sounds like a very bad SD card.

As for fixing the issue, you can try reinstalling all the packages as a last resort before doing a clean flash.

For jumpdrive while installing, I used a samsung micro SD card, but other than that, I'm not using an sd card - only the eMMC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scaling problem Arch Linux Phosh Chief 7 3,031 09-27-2022, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Chief
  How to install dependencies for Gajim? tk1107 13 9,231 03-13-2022, 11:10 PM
Last Post: tk1107
  audio services shut down after short time on arch-phosh pineuser0 3 2,537 01-22-2022, 01:14 PM
Last Post: elagost
  auto-brightness problem phone screen going to completely dim DonF22 6 8,985 05-11-2021, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Timothy_Ecc